Saving Rachel??

#11Mariofan15Posted 1/26/2013 12:47:24 PM
vagames posted...
No. Seems to be random

Not random, no. It happens if the second player (one who joined the match) goes through the transitional door first. I've skipped through a lot of times and it only happened to me when I went through the door first.

GamerTags127 posted...
So I just recently heard about this glitch. I haven't seen any videos on YouTube. Could some one explain if this is real or not.

I'll just post what I posted earlier in case you haven't noticed it >_>

duducukier posted...
Apparently, on chapter 1 act 2, you go back to the 1st room, the one with a bunch of boxes but before the bell. He stated moving in into the corner of the boxes from a certain angel causes you to bypass the lay out mesh, and you end up in the edge of the map. If you fall, its a void and a game over. Supposedly, you walk along the edge path to Rachel's room. There, you can walk in on the ooze holding Rachel, but since the script of her death only activates if you're on the other side, her model won't die, and the regular ooze attack pattern script is executed. He says she'll be laying down on the floor kinda like how are when you're knocked down, and shoot from an invisible handgun. After defeating the oozes, she'll get up and follow you around (she can't leave the room though). If you use genesis on her, she'll say "looking at something?"

Easiest way to confirm this is looking for the audofile on the games file. If its there, this is legitimate , if not, its just some wild rumor. But its possible. I have yet to find the angle of box glitch.

You say the glitch is possible but no video evidence can prove this. Yeah,it's nothing but BS.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#12duducukierPosted 1/26/2013 7:22:43 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
vagames posted...
No. Seems to be random

Not random, no. It happens if the second player (one who joined the match) goes through the transitional door first. I've skipped through a lot of times and it only happened to me when I went through the door first.

GamerTags127 posted...
So I just recently heard about this glitch. I haven't seen any videos on YouTube. Could some one explain if this is real or not.

I'll just post what I posted earlier in case you haven't noticed it >_>

duducukier posted...
Apparently, on chapter 1 act 2, you go back to the 1st room, the one with a bunch of boxes but before the bell. He stated moving in into the corner of the boxes from a certain angel causes you to bypass the lay out mesh, and you end up in the edge of the map. If you fall, its a void and a game over. Supposedly, you walk along the edge path to Rachel's room. There, you can walk in on the ooze holding Rachel, but since the script of her death only activates if you're on the other side, her model won't die, and the regular ooze attack pattern script is executed. He says she'll be laying down on the floor kinda like how are when you're knocked down, and shoot from an invisible handgun. After defeating the oozes, she'll get up and follow you around (she can't leave the room though). If you use genesis on her, she'll say "looking at something?"

Easiest way to confirm this is looking for the audofile on the games file. If its there, this is legitimate , if not, its just some wild rumor. But its possible. I have yet to find the angle of box glitch.

You say the glitch is possible but no video evidence can prove this. Yeah,it's nothing but BS.

I'm not saying ANYTHING. And nothing is BS, even rumors and lies have value. Haze didn't tell me much but I made the following assumptions:
You Cannot Progress the story with the Saved Rachel
And let me make this clear, I CANNOT CONFIRM THIS AS RUMOR OR NOT UNTIL IT IS TRIED OUT. JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT ON YOUTUBE DOES'NT MEAN ITS NOT REAL
Hell, the fire underwater glitch isn't on youtube but i've seen it and done it with my own eyes and I'll be glad to prove its existance to you. And both of these glitches come from Haze, who also discovered the Terragrigia Platform hack. Got that through your head, or are you going to sit around the internet all day raging out on something you never tried?
---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
#13TheSmartBlondePosted 1/26/2013 8:44:37 PM
Her laughing freaked me out. It was the first time in a long time that I was teeny tiny scared in a Resident Evil game because I didn't know where she would show up.