Does anyone else get this glitch in Raid Mode?

#1cervidae-raePosted 1/28/2013 2:22:59 AM
So in Stage 18 when you shut the steam off, sometimes either me or my partner gets stuck. Like, you can't go through the steam because it's like it's still there even though you've already shut it off. It's happened 4 times at least. It's really annoying and I would like to know if there's any way I can, you know, stop it from happening. :/
#2yipeeyahooPosted 1/28/2013 5:39:53 AM
You can prevent it by going into the door the same time with yr partner together. The door that when you open and then will loading. So try to not get too far from yr partner. I don't know if I'm wrong but when I try this, it rarely happen to me.
---
3ds FC:1032-2127-0629. If you added me, let me know.
#3vagamesPosted 1/28/2013 7:45:46 AM
This glitch was discussed in another topic, where a user alerted me to the possibility that it was caused by the guest player advancing beyond the host player.

Essentially, the host player is player one, the player that opened the session. The guest player is player two, the player that searched for and joined the session. The key is apparently the door just after the flooded room that doesn't open, but the screen fades and it transitions to another part of the stage. Then you run across the narrow bridge that collapses and separates Jill and Parker in the campaign, into the room with the steam valve.

I have been told that if player two enters that special door before player one, the glitch will occur where a player is stuck behind invisible steam that won't dissipate. Since I heard this, I always waited for the first player to go first, and I have not had this issue since. It used to happen to me all the time, because I always take point and charge ahead at full speed, so I am almost exclusively always the first one to any point.
---
3DS: 1461-65262579
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames
#4duducukierPosted 1/28/2013 5:12:55 PM
vagames posted...
This glitch was discussed in another topic, where a user alerted me to the possibility that it was caused by the guest player advancing beyond the host player.

Essentially, the host player is player one, the player that opened the session. The guest player is player two, the player that searched for and joined the session. The key is apparently the door just after the flooded room that doesn't open, but the screen fades and it transitions to another part of the stage. Then you run across the narrow bridge that collapses and separates Jill and Parker in the campaign, into the room with the steam valve.

I have been told that if player two enters that special door before player one, the glitch will occur where a player is stuck behind invisible steam that won't dissipate. Since I heard this, I always waited for the first player to go first, and I have not had this issue since. It used to happen to me all the time, because I always take point and charge ahead at full speed, so I am almost exclusively always the first one to any point.

I've tought you well, young padawan ^
XD
---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
#5cervidae-rae(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:28:51 PM
Wow. Didn't know that. Thanks, you guys!
#6MrAntike184Posted 1/29/2013 8:52:13 AM
cervidae-rae posted...

Was your partners name KING Z? cuz im him, and it happened to me last night, and you were really good, so if you were playing with me, wanna add me?
---
Were All Originals? Nah
#7cervidae-rae(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:34:10 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
cervidae-rae posted...

Was your partners name KING Z? cuz im him, and it happened to me last night, and you were really good, so if you were playing with me, wanna add me?

It might've been you but I don't have that great of a memory. Pretty sure I played with someone with the name KING Z earlier today though. And sure, that'd be great! FC is 1521-2585-8512! :)
#8MrAntike184Posted 1/29/2013 9:33:18 PM
cervidae-rae posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
cervidae-rae posted...

It might've been you but I don't have that great of a memory. Pretty sure I played with someone with the name KING Z earlier today though. And sure, that'd be great! FC is 1521-2585-8512! :)

Cool! if you are the guy i think you are, i should be able to tell by your RE:R name. I got the Auto Loader & Grenade Launcher since the last time we played together, so the next time we play should be even more fun :) my FC: 1289-8257-7341
---
3DS FC: 1289-8257-7341. 3DS name: Mr.X
#9GeneraLightPosted 1/30/2013 10:20:56 AM
Yes, that happens to me all the time.
#10cervidae-rae(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:10:55 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
cervidae-rae posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
cervidae-rae posted...

Cool! if you are the guy i think you are, i should be able to tell by your RE:R name. I got the Auto Loader & Grenade Launcher since the last time we played together, so the next time we play should be even more fun :) my FC: 1289-8257-7341

Cool, thanks! Added ya :)