Why is Raid Mode so freaking fun!?

#1OcarinaofToastPosted 2/9/2013 1:23:40 PM
I literally got to level 50 and got S rank on every difficuilty of every stage (along with the honor colors of course) in less then 20 hours.

I played those 20 hours all in about a week and a half! xD

So, what level are all of you Raid Mode players?
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#2TheThirdDayPosted 2/9/2013 3:45:59 PM
It's safe to say most people on this board are level fifty. Though I think it definitely took a lot longer than twenty hours for me the first time. More like forty probably.

I personally have a level fifty and a low forties on my second file. Got all the characters? Ironically, I could never get Morgan (never found that damn Drake) on my level fifty file, but I got them all on my second file at around level thirty.
---
Waluigi is the coolest Mario Character.
Period.
#3OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:05:04 PM
TheThirdDay posted...
It's safe to say most people on this board are level fifty. Though I think it definitely took a lot longer than twenty hours for me the first time. More like forty probably.

I personally have a level fifty and a low forties on my second file. Got all the characters? Ironically, I could never get Morgan (never found that damn Drake) on my level fifty file, but I got them all on my second file at around level thirty.

I have all of the characters :)

I don't have all the costumes though :/
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
#4duducukierPosted 2/9/2013 8:26:19 PM
I have EVERYTHING. Its kinda sad.

I'm exicited about the port because they stated it has new weapons and new mods. Hopefully they included Rachel for Raid...
---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
#5darkus_fPosted 2/10/2013 7:15:24 AM
I DON'T KNOW MAN! I DON'T KNOW! @_@
*goes back to raiding*
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Cesaro, Ziggler, Reigns, Orton
#6OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:17:09 PM
So, anyone play me before?

My profile:
Name: Trey
Level: 50
Honor Color: 3 (pink)
---
#7LSKTHEKINGPosted 2/11/2013 4:39:32 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
I literally got to level 50 and got S rank on every difficuilty of every stage (along with the honor colors of course) in less then 20 hours.

I played those 20 hours all in about a week and a half! xD

So, what level are all of you Raid Mode players?

Because Raid Mode somehow emulates the tower defend or defender games.

/thread