Where do I get Gluttony and that gadget that lets you shoot all the bullets...

#1OcarinaofToastPosted 3/5/2013 8:48:41 AM
available?

I want them so bad. I wanna use freakin Machine Gun bullets with Magnum guns dammit!

Help would be appreciated.

BTW, if you ever play online with someone called "Trey", it's me.
---
Toy Zorua of PKMN Scramble U.I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Leader Fennekin of Legends Clan/Team Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/A4nwKEF.png Me: http://i.imgur.com/0DSRxWJ.png
#2cybeastdemon05Posted 3/5/2013 9:30:58 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
available?

I want them so bad. I wanna use freakin Machine Gun bullets with Magnum guns dammit!

i think ive partnered up with you (im Near) anyway those are strictly from Infection type missions
the infection missions are broken up as follows

tier 1 T-virus= random high lvl weapon or weapon upgrade
tier 2 G-virus= random high lvl weapon or weapon upgrade
tier 3 T-veronica= random high lvl weapon or weapon upgrade
tier 4 T-Abyss= random high lvl weapon or weapon upgrade
tier 5 progenitor= weapon upgrade only

each one gives a different reward full burst (machine gun bullets as you call it CANNOT be use with the magnum sorry same goes for gluttony), gluttony, grenade launcher and auto loader come from the tier 5 infection missions.

To make matters even worse these missions are given or rather obtained at random and usually more frequent when near lvl 50 in other words it is very possible to obtain a tier 5 mission before you get a tier 1-4 but more likely than not that wont happen before you obtain atleast one of the other infection missions

ps to get these missions you must play or rather complete raids even if your score is horrible (aka just hit the first medal on the ghost ship) and to complete these missions you must generally street pass (play online) with others whom also have infection missions however the conditions all vary

pps hope this helps also if you would like add me do so as i myself am trying to obtain a few more infection missions
---
Official clueless
3DS FC 3652 1741 2835
#3OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:46:08 AM(edited)
cybeastdemon05 posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
available?

i think ive partnered up with you (im Near) anyway those are strictly from Infection type missions
the infection missions are broken up as follows

tier 1 T-virus= random high lvl weapon or weapon upgrade
tier 2 G-virus= random high lvl weapon or weapon upgrade
tier 3 T-veronica= random high lvl weapon or weapon upgrade
tier 4 T-Abyss= random high lvl weapon or weapon upgrade
tier 5 progenitor= weapon upgrade only

each one gives a different reward full burst (machine gun bullets as you call it CANNOT be use with the magnum sorry same goes for gluttony), gluttony, grenade launcher and auto loader come from the tier 5 infection missions.

To make matters even worse these missions are given or rather obtained at random and usually more frequent when near lvl 50 in other words it is very possible to obtain a tier 5 mission before you get a tier 1-4 but more likely than not that wont happen before you obtain atleast one of the other infection missions

ps to get these missions you must play or rather complete raids even if your score is horrible (aka just hit the first medal on the ghost ship) and to complete these missions you must generally street pass (play online) with others whom also have infection missions however the conditions all vary

pps hope this helps also if you would like add me do so as i myself am trying to obtain a few more infection missions

Thanks.

So basically, I gotta get lucky with what missions I get...

And yeah, I think I've partnered up with you before too.
---
I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png
#4cybeastdemon05Posted 3/8/2013 4:47:22 PM
pretty much yea its all luck based o and after you finish them delete them so u can get more
---
Official clueless
3DS FC 3652 1741 2835
#5ptreemf12Posted 3/10/2013 10:07:47 AM
cybeastdemon05 posted...
pretty much yea its all luck based o and after you finish them delete them so u can get more

While it's still luck based, farming is much easier. Once you have access to the progenitor infection misson, you can just reload until you get Gluttony. May take 1 reload or 100.

Much quicker this way. I once reloaded and scored an Auto-loader mission for Raid, and got the P90 unlock for campaign at the same time.
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#6duducukierPosted 3/10/2013 3:14:50 PM
To sum it up,

Gluttony (fire all bullets) doesn't work with magnums, and you only get them with Proginator missions.

Full Burst is alo a proginator exclusive (i believe), but it works with all weapons.
---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora