That one door

#1KurtaynPosted 3/6/2013 3:51:01 PM
I'm in episode 10 and there's one door in the first floor past the library (if you come from the cafeteria) that can't be opened because it's "blocked from the other side" according to the game. It's near the hallway with a room containing a weapons box off to one side and the door supposedly leads to another elevator. I already knocked out Rachel in this episode, but found I couldn't get to the bridge this way, so I went back to the cafeteria, up the second floor, through the mini-exhibit room, and made my way to the elevator at the end of that route instead.

Still, I'm curious about that door. How do I open it?
---
http://archivethumb3.foolz.us/board/a/img/0613/77/1329220740332.gif
Dissidia 012 Combo Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/kidrm19/videos
#2duducukierPosted 3/6/2013 4:55:48 PM
Oh jeez. You're suppose to open it WAY back.
It gave you a super rare reusable herb!

Kidding. :p

It comes directly from down the Bridge, I believe (Its the elevator Raymond used to get to the Bridge & out).

When you're searching for a Blueprint of the ship, there's an elevator. IF you rode it down, it'd lead to to a small hallway with an ooze. Then you can open the door. :p
---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
#3GamerTags127Posted 3/7/2013 9:26:37 PM
duducukier posted...
Oh jeez. You're suppose to open it WAY back.
It gave you a super rare reusable herb!

Kidding. :p

It comes directly from down the Bridge, I believe (Its the elevator Raymond used to get to the Bridge & out).

When you're searching for a Blueprint of the ship, there's an elevator. IF you rode it down, it'd lead to to a small hallway with an ooze. Then you can open the door. :p

You know a super rare reusable herb would be a great Easter egg or glitch in this game! Every time you use it, it respawns in your inventory. It wouldn't make the aloof challenger task any easier but it would be cool.
---
FC: 2535-4388-9941
Name: Calypso666