how is this game?

#1Sweetwater95Posted 3/10/2013 1:36:20 AM
got a 3ds and have been looking for games to pick up. other than Luigi's Mansion it's looking pretty dry.

I'm a pretty die hard RE fan and became interested in this. in good detailed description, how is it? Story, gameplay, replayability. Tell me what you guys think and I might just have to pick this up.

Thanks in advance.
#2person_pitchPosted 3/10/2013 1:45:08 AM
I would recommend it. I just got the circle pad pro, and I have to say it works very nicely. If you're a fan of RE:4's controls and the previous games atmosphere, this is a nice intertwining of the two.
#3Sweetwater95(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 1:51:59 AM
yeah I heard it wasn't over the top action like 6. Jw are the controls manageable without the circle pad pro?
#4DoomsSDPosted 3/10/2013 6:22:43 AM
They're perfectly fine. It handles a lot like Resident Evil 4 if you use the tank and shoot style aiming, or it handles relatively competently when using a pseudo FPS style by aiming with the ABYX buttons.

ABYX aiming actually doesn't do too bad once you find a sensitivity that suits you.

It's still the best game on the 3DS by a mile.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#5CODOG_OMEGAPosted 3/20/2013 10:47:16 PM
Sweetwater95 posted...
yeah I heard it wasn't over the top action like 6. Jw are the controls manageable without the circle pad pro?

I just beat the game without it. You will not have any problems. Also, it should be noted that you have the option of changing from 1st to 3rd person prospective... which I didn't find out until I was nearly at the end of the game ^_^'
---
If yuo've sniged up ot GmaeQFAs thne yuo shuodl kwno yuo aer nto a gmaer... Sreoilusy!
#6Sweetwater95(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:21:46 PM
CODOG_OMEGA posted...
Sweetwater95 posted...

I just beat the game without it. You will not have any problems. Also, it should be noted that you have the option of changing from 1st to 3rd person prospective... which I didn't find out until I was nearly at the end of the game ^_^'

Yeah I got it already :) definitely a good buy I absolutely love raid. Wish they would have stayed with this formula of gameplay. Thanks for the post tho lol and thanks all that encouraged me to get it