ghost ship glitches

#1cybeastdemon05Posted 4/4/2013 8:53:21 PM
anyway to prevent them? its occurred twice in 24 hrs.

i know when/if the glitch occurs when you come down from the observation deck the elevator shoots down and the characters teleport into the elevator but float a little and doors do not open past the cafeteria and if you try to go take the flooded route you will be stuck in a swimming state that will eventually kill you although on a side note the game developers left an (otherwise) unattainable key that you can "swim" up to but its pointless to get since you die anyway
---
Official clueless
3DS FC 3652 1741 2835
#2Toonlinkmaster2Posted 4/5/2013 2:20:55 AM
something likely happens only that when I play as chris the first door won't open :(
do you know what keeps happening?
---
3DS:2852-7334-2395
Name:Paul
#3DoomsSDPosted 4/5/2013 4:37:46 PM
cybeastdemon05 posted...

i know when/if the glitch occurs when you come down from the observation deck the elevator shoots down and the characters teleport into the elevator but float a little and doors do not open past the cafeteria and if you try to go take the flooded route you will be stuck in a swimming state that will eventually kill you although on a side note the game developers left an (otherwise) unattainable key that you can "swim" up to but its pointless to get since you die anyway

I invoked the swimming state glitch a while back, i'm sure you might even be able to go out of map with it. Made a topic about it a while ago.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#4DoomsSDPosted 4/5/2013 4:37:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5cybeastdemon05(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 6:19:30 PM
DoomsSD posted...
cybeastdemon05 posted...

I invoked the swimming state glitch a while back, i'm sure you might even be able to go out of map with it. Made a topic about it a while ago.

right you go out of the map thats where i find a pointless key
---
Official clueless
3DS FC 3652 1741 2835
#60-172Posted 4/10/2013 10:12:17 AM
I've encountered a glitch where after an enemy has all it's health depleted it get's frozen in place. It was rather frustrating due to the fact that (as far as I could tell) it was the end of the stage and it forced me to quit the game.
---
Pokemon Black 2: 5415-7721-4394 / Pokemon Black: 2021-8978-9942
3DS FC: 4811-8229-7673
#7GamerTags127Posted 4/12/2013 6:40:18 PM
i hit a major glitch that involved a Spiked Ooze and my partner knifing a door and the Ooze the whole way across the room at the same time. and then he teleports to the balcony above me and all the while the Ooze would stand frozen with no health, watching you where ever you went. Lets just say that it went on for about ten minutes and then my partner quit.
---
FC: 2535-4388-9941
Name: Calypso666