Should I Get This Game?

#11ravenscourgePosted 5/13/2013 11:11:25 PM
dizanimator posted...
Mohammad5566 posted...
Thanks guys.

But, are your serious about the game being 25000 blocks ? because I was gonna buy it from eShop (not 17+ yrs old) cause i am not gonna buy 16-32 gig sd card

The game is around 25000 blocks. Last year, Capcom was originally trying to charge $50 for the game because they needed to use a 4GB game card to hold it. If you're willing to have almost nothing else on the SD card, you could probably use a 4GB card, but if you want much else on there, you'll need a larger SD card. I got a 32GB card last year for around $25. I could have gotten a smaller card, but then I would have probably wanted to upgrade again later, so I just bought the 32GB card so I would be able to spend money on games instead of upgrading my SD card repeatedly.

Why not just ask someone who is an adult to buy the game for you? Are your parents so against you playing this game that you're resorting to sneaking and buying it from the eShop to play it. I haven't bought an M-rated game from the eShop, but it might ask you to confirm you're old enough to purchase the game before letting you buy it. If you were asked to confirm that you're old enough, would you lie?

Yea i would probably lie about my age. Then again my parent don't check what i play on the 3ds...

BTW- I got a 4gb PNY sdhc today, that will probably hold revelations, i hope

Your sad if you have to lie about your age just to play a game.

What's sad is being unable to use 2nd grade contractions.

Kid ain't 18, wants to play a game, who is anyone else to tell him otherwise?

Do whatever you want tc. Honestly though, is Gamestop really gonna card you for a 3ds game? I've never been carded. Then again I'm like old as dirt now.

Get the game. It's absolutely phenomenal.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#12GeneraLightPosted 5/14/2013 2:40:57 PM
You should buy Resident Evil Revelations for the Wii U, PS3, Xbox 360 or Steam.
#13MrAntike184Posted 5/14/2013 3:30:35 PM
GeneraLight posted...

Pretty much this. Actually if your not getting for one of those consoles, but are getting it for 3DS, your not a hardcore gamer at all lol
---
"Sig." - Some Guy I Met On Gamefaqs Once
#140-172Posted 5/14/2013 3:39:54 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
GeneraLight posted...

Pretty much this. Actually if your not getting for one of those consoles, but are getting it for 3DS, your not a hardcore gamer at all lol

Uh, how so?
---
Pokemon Black 2: 5415-7721-4394 / Pokemon Black: 2021-8978-9942
3DS FC: 4811-8229-7673
#15MrAntike184Posted 5/14/2013 3:59:44 PM
0-172 posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
GeneraLight posted...

Uh, how so?

Because the console version is better?
---
"Sig." - Some Guy I Met On Gamefaqs Once
#16Coryo61827Posted 5/14/2013 4:18:11 PM
Whether you get it for a handheld or an actual game system, just get it. Revelations in my opinion is the best resident evil to come out in a LONG time.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#17ravenscourgePosted 5/14/2013 4:59:51 PM(edited)
0-172 posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
GeneraLight posted...

Uh, how so?

You're. 2nd grade stuff.

It's not out and is going to be the exact same game with better graphics, some extra characters, and an extra difficulty that honestly, the majority of people will probably never even play. Not to mention price consideration. You can get Rev on 3ds for like 12 bucks. They are charging full console price for a port of a year and a half old game. That's insane to me. I'll still get it eventually, but at 50 bucks, I'm certainly in no rush to buy a new version of a game I've already beaten.

Get it for whatever system you want. It's the same kind of experience, except one is mobile and one isn't. I got my 3ds specifically for this game. I have other games now too, but overall, I'd say it was worth it. <3 my 3ds, and without Rev, I wouldn't have one.

---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#18Mohammad5566(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:41:19 PM
ravenscourge posted...
0-172 posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
GeneraLight posted...

Uh, how so?

You're. 2nd grade stuff.

It's not out and is going to be the exact same game with better graphics, some extra characters, and an extra difficulty that honestly, the majority of people will probably never even play. Not to mention price consideration. You can get Rev on 3ds for like 12 bucks. They are charging full console price for a port of a year and a half old game. That's insane to me. I'll still get it eventually, but at 50 bucks, I'm certainly in no rush to buy a new version of a game I've already beaten.

Get it for whatever system you want. It's the same kind of experience, except one is mobile and one isn't. I got my 3ds specifically for this game. I have other games now too, but overall, I'd say it was worth it. <3 my 3ds, and without Rev, I wouldn't have one.

I would get it from Steam cuz im mainly a PC gamer, but i dont got 60. Thats why im getting for 3ds, cuz its 20
---
My Games: BF3, CoD:MW2, BF:BC2, GTA IV, NFS: The Run and Hot Pursuit, Brink, Payday: The Heist, BO2, Crysis/Warhead/Wars, and more.(ALL PC)