has it ever been confirmed who the woman in the HUNK gameplay trailer was?

#21Solid_RavenX13Posted 6/5/2013 5:16:33 PM
A rumor I overhead is that Lady Hunk is actually Rachael. It sort of makes sense, considering Lady Hunk sounds upbeat. (0.o)
---
Just tell Samus you couldn't stop Mother Brain from taking over the galaxy because you were high. She'll understand....
[M][E][T][R][O][I][D] - My anti-drug
#22GamerTags127Posted 6/7/2013 3:28:49 PM
Well isn't HUNK a branch of soldiers from Umbrella. If it is then it would make sense if one HUNK is a female and one a male if 2 people choose the same character. You know like a cool added bonus.
---
FC: 2535-4388-9941
Name: Calypso666
#23AliG200Posted 6/7/2013 9:15:29 PM
HUNK wasnt really a branch of Umbrella's soldiers. Its really just a nickname given to him, similar to Dr. Death and Mr. Death, it stands for Human Unit Never Killed i believe.

Also yes, Lady HUNK and Ooze Rachael are two seperate characters each having their own masteries. I agreedw ith Solid Raven on how similar Rachael and Lady HUNK sound. PC Game files also list a Rachael (hunk) as a file. So that may be her, although you get an error when attempting to use her.
---
PSN: AliG200 - Plats: MGS3, Peace Walker, Crysis, RE6
RE6 Platinumed!
#24MrAntike184(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:39:29 AM
AliG200 posted...
HUNK wasnt really a branch of Umbrella's soldiers. Its really just a nickname given to him, similar to Dr. Death and Mr. Death, it stands for Human Unit Never Killed i believe.

Also yes, Lady HUNK and Ooze Rachael are two seperate characters each having their own masteries. I agreedw ith Solid Raven on how similar Rachael and Lady HUNK sound. PC Game files also list a Rachael (hunk) as a file. So that may be her, although you get an error when attempting to use her.

Lady HUNK isn't Rachael. LH doesn't have boobs.
---
Currently Waiting for: Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto 5.
#25duducukierPosted 6/13/2013 3:05:08 PM
Lady HUNK isn't Rachael, but it was Capcom's laziness that made her reuse Rachael's voice commands (abide she has a helmet effect on them). She reuses Jill's rising kick from Mercs, has only one mastery, and only 2 original lines ('Let's do this!', and 'Yikes! That was scary!').
---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
#26DoomsSDPosted 6/14/2013 6:37:58 PM
I actually think it's quite funny hearing Rachel's cheery voice coming out from behind the mask.

It also sort of adds to Rachels overall weirdness, and kind of makes me think of her dressing up in HUNK gear as if she's his number 1 fan or something. Rachel is the only character to directly speak to HUNK if they're paired together too...
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...