Is there a ghostship conspiracy?

#1Human-BeanPosted 6/9/2013 8:07:01 AM
It's frustrating to see that those who join me are breaking the first medal. This has increased significantly after I achieved a purple name tag, and level 50. Farmers should host their own levels.
---
Human Being = Human Bean = Jelly Bean. It's a conspiracy, we are all going to get eaten
#2fireemblemomegaPosted 6/9/2013 8:40:19 AM
It's to get Streetpasses done quickly. I don't approve of it often but to me those types weren't worth playing co-op with in the first place.
---
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.
FC Pokemon White 2: 3053-5478-7587 FC 3DS: 0430-8380-6308
#3GeneraLightPosted 6/9/2013 10:20:20 AM
fireemblemomega posted...
but to me those types weren't worth playing co-op with in the first place.

cute
#4Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 10:39:03 AM
It's to get Streetpasses done quickly. I don't approve of it often but to me those types weren't worth playing co-op with in the first place.

I understand why they do it, but they join me, and break the medal. The lower levels tend to stay. They may not be useful in killing stronger enemies, but they are quite useful in distracting them.
---
Human Being = Human Bean = Jelly Bean. It's a conspiracy, we are all going to get eaten
#5Bluez09Posted 6/9/2013 10:57:48 AM
Eh If i join someones game i go afk for like a minute to see if the break the medal or not. If they dont I help and fiinish the level.
---
Hey! I've hit 1st prestige in MW2 so I know a thing or two about strategy!
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg
#6GirollePosted 6/9/2013 1:01:58 PM
Traditionally, people who want to farm infection missions are supposed to host the Ghost Ship level, and then set their level to 1, to show that they aren't planning on finishing the level seriously. The person who joins can leave immediately after breaking the first medal, (or is supposed to) so the host can continue to farm.

But yeah, maybe try the command ["Stop"] or whatever each character says. People shouldn't really be doing that.
---
#7MienchisePosted 6/10/2013 12:56:31 AM
I never break the medal when I join another game unless they are lvl 1 or if some glitch happens and my partner gets permanently stuck (it happened once in the kitchen).
---
Pokemon White: 3612-0902-4137 (David).
3DS FC: 1306-5494-8828 (Doomsday).
#8fireemblemomegaPosted 6/10/2013 10:20:18 PM
I've had a mix of low and high levels actually do the mission. I only break the medal first if I join a level 1 guy. Otherwise, it's lock n load time. Half the time I still wish I didn't bother, since that half the time I'm constantly told to take the lead and I end up slaughtering over half the enemies myself. Or the guy wants to go the LONG way.
---
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.
FC Pokemon White 2: 3053-5478-7587 FC 3DS: 0430-8380-6308
#9Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 5:26:02 AM
I've had a mix of low and high levels actually do the mission. I only break the medal first if I join a level 1 guy. Otherwise, it's lock n load time. Half the time I still wish I didn't bother, since that half the time I'm constantly told to take the lead and I end up slaughtering over half the enemies myself. Or the guy wants to go the LONG way.

Yeah it's disappointing when the higher leveled players do not help as much as they should. Do you mean going through the laboratory.
---
#10DiegoLibePosted 6/11/2013 10:46:37 AM
Join someone else game just to break the first medal... D:<
That's so stupid! Is way better host your own game at level 1 and wait!
Those players are just trolls! (Happened to me)

There is some great players on this game, but some... -_-
---
3DS FC: 3050-9002-4272