The Mayday boss - i have a question

#1WizardofHothPosted 6/19/2013 5:18:52 PM
I still have my main save file right at the part where I have to face that Mayday promenade boss. Can I still backtrack to get the shotgun or do I have to start the beginning of the game all over?
#2SS4kronos33Posted 6/19/2013 8:05:29 PM
no you would have to start over.i found this out doing hell mode.

also the boss youre refering to is the communications officer....just for future reference
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#3WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:35:59 PM
Well I'm not doing he'll mode. I'm only in the original default easy mode or whatever. And I think you can backtrack as long you don't open the door that the mayday boss is locked in.
#4fireemblemomegaPosted 6/20/2013 2:15:54 AM
WizardofHoth posted...
Well I'm not doing he'll mode. I'm only in the original default easy mode or whatever. And I think you can backtrack as long you don't open the door that the mayday boss is locked in.

So what are you here for then?
---
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.
PSN: DragonslayerXYZ FC 3DS: 0430-8380-6308
#5Ryoma234Posted 6/22/2013 2:40:08 PM
Stop being a jerk. He "thinks" he can return back all the way to where the shotgun is but isn't sure. There are some points in the game where you can't back track. I don't know the answer, but I believe you can back track. I had to back track from the Communications Officer to the Sniper Rifle and come back to kill him at the very least. Unless someone else responds, you'll have to try it yourself. If you can leave the round room with the huge clock and go a room or two towards the end of the ship, then you should be able to. Usually this game blocks you right away if it doesn't want you back tracking. I hate it when people just post to be stupid rather than be helpful.
---
PSO: HUcast Lvl. 176; FOnewearl Lvl. 104
FFXI:Mithra War99/Nin76/Thf75/Whm29/Blm17--Midgardsormr
#6fireemblemomegaPosted 6/22/2013 3:33:01 PM
I felt he answered his own question. If all else fails, just try to re-explore. Personally I feel the Windham is the most consistent but it's all in the game you play.
---
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.
PSN: DragonslayerXYZ FC 3DS: 0430-8380-6308