Question on picking up a new weapon and dropping what you have in campaign

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Question on picking up a new weapon and dropping what you have in campaign

User Info: Ryoma234

Ryoma234
3 years ago#1
Hello! I just got to a part in the game where you find the RPG for the first time, and I panicked because of all the stuff at me so I grabbed it and continued running. Well, I killed an enemy that had an illegal custom part in the next room and noticed one of my best guns were gone because I dropped it for the RPG. It has some of the best parts I've found on it and I want to know that if I continue from this point on, will I lose those illegal/custom parts on that weapon, or are they just considered "always yours" even if you drop your gun? I have my game paused and awaiting a response hopefully so I can resume game play before I trigger an auto save. I didn't really see this in the topics/search. Thanks in advance!
PSO: HUcast Lvl. 176; FOnewearl Lvl. 104
FFXI:Mithra War99/Nin76/Thf75/Whm29/Blm17--Midgardsormr

User Info: Ryoma234

Ryoma234
3 years ago#2
OK, I finally found the info I wanted. When I leave the area, the weapon I dropped along with its part upgrades will get added to my weapon chest.
PSO: HUcast Lvl. 176; FOnewearl Lvl. 104
FFXI:Mithra War99/Nin76/Thf75/Whm29/Blm17--Midgardsormr

User Info: fireemblemomega

fireemblemomega
3 years ago#3
I had that question too. Could've saved me a bit of trouble on Hell mode but oh well...
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.
PSN: DragonslayerXYZ FC 3DS: 0430-8380-6308
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Question on picking up a new weapon and dropping what you have in campaign

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
raid still active?DragonlordHaar881/15 8:59PM