Co-op play credits

#1MoooochyPosted 6/27/2013 3:44:54 PM
I found out recently that my total co-op plays was 88. I am quite surprised by this seeing as how ive hammered raid mode online for months. So I guess my question is this if anybody knows :

Whats the criteria for a "co-op play" credit? Is it literally how many end plates you hit (doubtful)? Or how many banquet plays? Maybe consecutive levrls with a partner? Cos I sure as hell mode got more coop plates than 88!
#2cobra187Posted 6/28/2013 1:14:07 AM
You and your partner just need to finish the stage. If you die and/or leave, it doesn't count. I played Ghost ship yesterdy with a host who had 98 co-op plays. He hit the first goal and then the following time I saw him on the join screen, he had 99. You just need to beat the stage is all. Doesn't mater if its you or your partner that hits the goal.
#3GirollePosted 6/28/2013 6:42:00 AM
cobra187 posted...
You and your partner just need to finish the stage. If you die and/or leave, it doesn't count. I played Ghost ship yesterdy with a host who had 98 co-op plays. He hit the first goal and then the following time I saw him on the join screen, he had 99. You just need to beat the stage is all. Doesn't mater if its you or your partner that hits the goal.

Even though I don't actually know how many I have myself, that doesn't necessarily mean that each medal broken is another co-op play, taking into consideration what TC said. I suspect that reach time you play with a different person, you gain a new medal. So basically you saw the 98 become a 99 because you had never played with him, but any stages you finished after that wouldn't make you gain more medals. Again, this is all speculation, but it seems to be a more plausible case. If anyone happens to play with me, please tell me how many I have, I really want to know.
---