Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2 Worlds and Theories

#1Keyblade69Posted 2/25/2011 10:01:30 AM
Okay so KH BBS Volume 2 hasn't been confirmed or announced by Square-Enix yet but the Secret Ending to KHBBSFM hints at the game. This game will take place between Kingdom Hearts BBS and KH1 ( And possibly further). so I think it's pretty obvious that this game will take place in the Realm of Darkness with Aqua as a playable antoginist and the main character. Also the Secret Ending of BBSFM shows Mickey in the Realm of Darkness with his Keyblade Star seeker. So King Mickey is most likely searching for the Realm of darkness's Keyblade, Kingdom Key Darkside. So it could be likely that Mickey will also be a playable character. And Riku has spent some time in the Realm of Darkness himself but no one knows exactly what it was he di in there. So there is a possibility that you will be able to play as 3 characters in this game. The secret ending also shows Castle of Dreams plunged into darkness and almsot destroyed by the Heartless. So we can infer that this game will have all the worlds that have been destroyed by the darkness and the Heartless. So these are3 the worlds I think will most likely be in this game.
Castle of Dreams- This world got plunged into darkness and it is also shown in the Secret Ending so it will obviously be in this game.
Dwarf Woodlands- This world has been destroyed by the Darkness so malifecent can capture snow White.
Enchanted Dominion- It is very likely that Malificent destroyed her own home world in order to capture Aurora one of the 7 princesses of light
Beasts Castle- They already tell you that beasts wourld got destroyed by darkness in KH1 so this is antothe no brainer.
Pride Lands- Simbs world also was destroyed because Merlin explains it to you in KH1.
Land of the Dragons- mushus world was also destroyed but because he has such a strong heart he survived.
Dumbo- Dumbo's world also got plunged into darkness.
Bambi- Plunged by the heartless and Merlin also explained it in KH1.
Pinnochio- Almost forgot this one. It is explained in KH1 that it got destroyed and that is why they are in Monstro.
Jungle Book- This world has yet to appear in KH but is very likely.
Emporers New Groove- I don't know I would just like to see this world.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame- This game is gonna be in KH 3D but it could still make in appearence in BBS vol. 2.
The Sword and The Stone- This world will likely be in KH 3D but it still is likely for it to make an appearence in this game.
Robin Hood- Possibly his world was destroyed by darkness?
The Black Cauldron- Another bonified world to appear in KH 3D but it still has a chance in BBS2.
---
Xigbar: "I keep forgeting not to mess with keyblade wielders".
#2Keyblade69(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2011 10:10:03 AM
Oh and please excuse me for not entering and I'm sorry if that was too long.
Part 2
So I most likely think that this game will be coming out on either the PSP or NGP and this game looks like its going to be pretty epic. They finished BBS in 2009 so supposedly they started this game in the begining of 2010. If that is true than we could see a late 2012 release date for this game. I hope that this game gets announced at E3 2011 and they give us a pretty epic trailer. I'm so excited :D!
---
Xigbar: "I keep forgeting not to mess with keyblade wielders".
#3MM125Posted 2/25/2011 10:43:02 AM

Pride Lands- Simbs world also was destroyed because Merlin explains it to you in KH1.

furry!Aqua? Do want.
---
Yes. While I was there, I also became my own grandfather. How I did that in 1980, I'll never know. ~KMAnsem
#4scaler24Posted 2/25/2011 12:30:31 PM
Wow, that was really painful to read.

They're called paragraphs, TC. Use them.
---
Official Garland of the KH: Dream Drop Distance Board
"Armor does not hide the weakness of your heart."
#5Lord_XemnasPosted 2/25/2011 12:34:46 PM
Of topic wall of text is off topic and wall of text. >_>
---
Can you spare...a heart?
Nobody messes with the Superior. Nobody. -KMA
#6scaler24Posted 2/25/2011 12:36:34 PM
You spelled "off" wrong, sir.
---
#7Lord_XemnasPosted 2/25/2011 12:39:36 PM

You spelled "off" wrong, sir.

HAS THE ECLAIR TAKEN YOO, TERRA?!
Don't make me slap you homie
---
Can you spare...a heart?
#8scaler24Posted 2/25/2011 12:42:39 PM
Slap me, Xehanort, and look what happens to you!

*Prepares Super Scribblenauts*
---
#9Lord_XemnasPosted 2/25/2011 12:46:09 PM

Slap me, Xehanort, and look what happens to you!

*Prepares Super Scribblenauts*

"slaps you"
:D
---
Can you spare...a heart?
#10scaler24Posted 2/25/2011 12:56:21 PM
*Types "Fanfic" in SS and turns Xemnas into a waffle... again*
---