so wait can you refight bosses?

#1MetalLokiPosted 4/8/2012 7:26:30 PM
This guy on youtube is uploading boss battle and he has rebattles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv-v76i4Uz0&list=UU5Lq7dUfjxpzMl7fGUQqAAQ&index=3&feature=plcp

He also said you can fight them as much as you want so why have there been users here saying you can't rebattle bosses
---
Werewolf bar mitzvah Spooky scary Boys becoming men Men becoming wolves 3DS fc:0602 6377 9058
#2KMAnsemPosted 4/8/2012 7:33:05 PM

so why have there been users here saying you can't rebattle bosses

I...haven't seen that, myself. Quite a few people have actually confirmed that you can.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#3Blaze627Posted 4/8/2012 7:42:15 PM(edited)
That would be my video, and yeah, after you beat the game, you can find Secret Portals in every world save for TWTNW. At those secret portals you can re-fight the boss of that world with more health and harder hitting attacks. Think Days' boss refights in Mission Mode minus the tedium.

I should clarify, Most of TWTNW's bosses can be refought, but only because they're the final bosses. There are two specific boss fights (Ursula aside) that can't be re-fought, however.
---
"He's the Mother****er. Duh." - pennyjpie
Official Ms. Marvel of the MvC3 Boards
#4UltimagaWeaponPosted 4/8/2012 7:42:54 PM
They're secret portals, they're like special portals where you fight really strong dream eaters (with conditions like guard n times for bonus items) but they appear after you clear the game. You fight the game bosses with higher stats.
---
"Dive it to the Sky" - Kingdom Hearts
#5MetalLoki(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 7:54:06 PM
Blaze627 posted...
That would be my video, and yeah, after you beat the game, you can find Secret Portals in every world save for TWTNW. At those secret portals you can re-fight the boss of that world with more health and harder hitting attacks. Think Days' boss refights in Mission Mode minus the tedium.

I should clarify, Most of TWTNW's bosses can be refought, but only because they're the final bosses. There are two specific boss fights (Ursula aside) that can't be re-fought, however.

The 2 PP bosses?
---
Werewolf bar mitzvah Spooky scary Boys becoming men Men becoming wolves 3DS fc:0602 6377 9058
#6MJOLNRVIIPosted 4/8/2012 8:05:26 PM
Sounds similar to the Absent Silhouette battles.
---
You can't trust someone unhappy with their own ears. - FarTooSerious
#7pokemega32Posted 4/8/2012 8:06:36 PM
Blaze627 posted...
There are two specific boss fights (Ursula aside) that can't be re-fought, however.

Which bosses are those?
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#8I eat foodPosted 4/8/2012 8:07:36 PM
Really wish Sora could fight Rikus bosses and vise versa.
---
"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."
The official Lightning of the Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 board.
#9Blaze627Posted 4/8/2012 8:16:48 PM(edited)

Blaze627 posted...
There are two specific boss fights (Ursula aside) that can't be re-fought, however.

Which bosses are those?

Ansem and Anti Black Coat. After you beat the game you're asked to save so that the clear data will be on your save file. However, the save places Riku at the very last save point in TWTNW. The Ansem and Anti Black Coat battles take place after the second to last Save Point, so they'll be already defeated.

Actually, I think Chernabog can't be fought again either. I have to check.
---
Firefox ain't luck, bro. Firefox ain't even skill. Firefox simply is. Why won't you let it is? -KMAnsem
#10MetalLoki(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 8:22:33 PM
Blaze627 posted...
Blaze627 posted...

Which bosses are those?
Ansem and Anti Black Coat. After you beat the game you're asked to save so that the clear data will be on your save file. However, the save places Riku at the very last save point in TWTNW. The Ansem and Anti Black Coat battles take place after the second to last Save Point, so they'll be already defeated.

Actually, I think Chernabog can't be fought again either. I have to check.

Thats fine but can you rebattle *spoilers*

Pete?
---