You think Nomura is currently gaining rights to use Pixar in KH3?

#11UltimaSora91Posted 4/30/2012 12:14:14 AM
KMAnsem posted...
Didn't Pixar recently merge with Disney? There should be no problem.
The conditions of the merge say that Pixar is still fairly autonomous, all in all. And Nomura's already talked about how he'll have to get Pixar's permission separate from Disney's.

As of lately Disney has been puppeteering Pixar for the past couple of years. Yes, like most of Disney shared property Disney gives the companies their space, but Disney does have a way of strong-arming them occasionally whenever they want something from them. Prime examples: Cars 2 and Brave. IIRC, Disney had "influences" on these two Pixar movies.
---
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance release date 7/31...seems a bit meow wow-ish.
#12DrunkBeardGuyPosted 4/30/2012 1:01:46 AM
Limen123 posted...
I only want Toy Story though. Just that will make me a happy camper. I mean, imagine if all the characters were changed to look like toys.

This.

The scenarios and story pretty much write itself.

Sora travels to Andy's house, the crew changes to toys, shenanigans happen. Buzz and Woody as party members, Rex is a summon, etc. Would be great.
---
Beardy
Outlaws to the end
#13Tino_Tonitini2Posted 4/30/2012 1:36:34 AM
Shadow_Fire41 posted...
a Shrek world would be kinda cool.

That's Dreamworks, not Pixar.

If you were aware of that fact, I still say "no" to the inclusion of Shrek.

If I was absolutely required to pick a Dreamworks animated film franchise to include in the KH series, I would choose "How to Train Your Dragon."
#14ShotgunryuganPosted 4/30/2012 5:52:03 AM
Limen123 posted...
Didn't Pixar recently merge with Disney? There should be no problem.
They merged long ago, I think. So did Marvel. Doesn't mean they're going into KH. Nomura's only been using original Disney movies, excluding Tarzan.

I only want Toy Story though. Just that will make me a happy camper. I mean, imagine if all the characters were changed to look like toys.

^Take all of my money,i'd love that,seeing Toy Sora and Riku alongside Woody and Buzz,makes me want to watch the Toy Story trilogy again :P
---
"If religion has taught me anything... it's that everyone is wrong."