whats your general out look on the KH series in all?

#21HibyehiPosted 5/1/2012 3:56:38 PM
For those saying the story is ridiculous, you probably don't understand it. Or you're thinking about it too hard.
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#22ZombieZomoto(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 4:12:47 PM
Hibyehi posted...
For those saying the story is ridiculous, you probably don't understand it. Or you're thinking about it too hard.

alot just don't understand it. (which is kinda sad)

I understand if perfectly, and even love the ideas like Repliku, Nobodys, how your memories are like a chain, how the keyblade makes you stronger by drawing from the power of your heart, and so many more magical things.

I don't think you can really over think KH. (at least I never have)

you can not like parts ya, like when in BbS they confirmed time travel my instant reaction was "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I don't even like the way they put it together later on, but I understood it.

probably the first time I had a problem with the story was excepting the fact that Nomura decided to add time travel.(note: he "chose" to add it, not pulled it out of his ass)
---
Ah yes,the Ignore list, the device that allows one to completely disprove/humiliate someone, and that person not even know it untill its to late =
Priceless.
#23someguy86420Posted 5/1/2012 4:16:18 PM
Hibyehi posted...

I have to agree. Some people take the "laws" and workings of the KH universe too literally or ignore hints strewn throughout the series.
#24UpDownSMACKPosted 5/1/2012 4:24:04 PM
Hibyehi posted...

Rofl. Or maybe, just maybe, the story is s***! I mean...it's a radical theory. No one would've never thunked about it. I mean, really. The story is nonsensical as all hell. Imagine the possibilities!
#25ZombieZomoto(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 4:24:07 PM
someguy86420 posted...
Hibyehi posted...

I have to agree. Some people take the "laws" and workings of the KH universe too literally or ignore hints strewn throughout the series.

oh ya, I guess some(Le) people do over think it. (pft, people)
---
Ah yes,the Ignore list, the device that allows one to completely disprove/humiliate someone, and that person not even know it untill its to late =
Priceless.
#26ZombieZomoto(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 4:25:31 PM
UpDownSMACK posted...
Hibyehi posted...

Rofl. Or maybe, just maybe, the story is s***! I mean...it's a radical theory. No one would've never thunked about it. I mean, really. The story is nonsensical as all hell. Imagine the possibilities!

XD

naww, its great!

KH is right along up there with MGS. XD
---
Priceless.
#27UpDownSMACKPosted 5/1/2012 4:30:10 PM
ZombieZomoto posted...
UpDownSMACK posted...
Hibyehi posted...

XD

naww, its great!

KH is right along up there with MGS. XD

At least MGS is improving little by little with each iteration. Peace Walker was the best thing that happened to that series' plot, and it worked only because of how simple, straight-forward and character-driven it was.

....Yoooou...don't really get that here. XD Instead of character development, let's toss in a million-and-one Xehanorts! Half-assed time-travel nonsense! Maleficent for no godamn reason! A half-off sale on keyblades at your local 7-11! Resurrection without a SHRED of consequence!

Yeah lol. Kingdom Hearts' plot is absolutely, utter crap. The only thing this series has going for it at the moment is ever-improving gameplay.
#28ZombieZomoto(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 4:36:52 PM
UpDownSMACK posted...
nstead of character development, let's toss in a million-and-one Xehanorts! Half-assed time-travel nonsense! Maleficent for no godamn reason! A half-off sale on keyblades at your local 7-11! Resurrection without a SHRED of consequence!

1st there's a TON of character development in every KH game.(er well sept maybe Re:Coded . . . XD)

2nd you just named every single one of my dislikes for this game.XD

3rd and thats really only problems for this game.
---
Priceless.
#29UpDownSMACKPosted 5/1/2012 4:39:30 PM
ZombieZomoto posted...
UpDownSMACK posted...
nstead of character development, let's toss in a million-and-one Xehanorts! Half-assed time-travel nonsense! Maleficent for no godamn reason! A half-off sale on keyblades at your local 7-11! Resurrection without a SHRED of consequence!

1st there's a TON of character development in every KH game.(er well sept maybe Re:Coded . . . XD)

2nd you just named every single one of my dislikes for this game.XD

3rd and thats really only problems for this game.

If by "character development", you mean Sora thinking somebody is his friend within 10 seconds of meeting them, and Riku brooding if not for one thing, it's for another? Sure! It's got it in spades...

For a game with such a strong emphasis on friendship, Nomura and his writing team have absolutely no bloody idea how to actually portray or forge friendships... Exchanging a few words for a random stranger doesn't equate to friendship!
#30ImmaCloudStrifePosted 5/1/2012 4:40:18 PM
Up is a troll confirmed.
---
The back entrance is not open for deliveries.