The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is This Game Worth Buying? (No Spoilers Please)

#1NaturalGirl101Posted 5/1/2012 12:47:44 PM
Hi everyone. I just looked at the average user rating and it's 8.2. at first i thought that was good but then i realized it's the exact same rating for recoded and i didn't like that game much.

I decided to look into it but then didn't because just in case i do get the game i don't want it to be spoiled. So could any of you that played the game tell me what you thought of it in a non spoiled way? Like just tell me if it was good and worth the money or not. Thanks!

~NG101
---
---
Don't fit in... Stand out!
#2ZombieZomotoPosted 5/1/2012 12:53:05 PM
NaturalGirl101 posted...
So could any of you that played the game tell me what you thought of it in a non spoiled way?

game play is better then ever, ability system sucks, story is KH story, deck system is normal.
---
Ah yes,the Ignore list, the device that allows one to completely disprove/humiliate someone, and that person not even know it untill its to late =
Priceless.
#3ValorZraykPosted 5/1/2012 4:27:46 PM
The game isn't out yet in the US, so a lot of those ratings are not based on actually playing the game. That being said, just about everyone (I don't want to say everyone because one person will pop up and get offended) thinks this is far better than Coded and is one of the best in the series. Pretty much all info coming out is positive and the negative "stuff" is turning out to be good. At first flowmotion seemed OP, but that was because people were rushing through the game and were under leveled. Once people played through normally, people realized it wasn't as bad as it first appeared.
#4RhekautsuPosted 5/1/2012 4:31:02 PM
I suggest you watch an english walkthrough this summer and decide for yourself. Anyone who answers is just going by their preference and not yours.
#5ZombieZomotoPosted 5/1/2012 4:31:29 PM
ValorZrayk posted...
At first flowmotion seemed OP, but that was because people were rushing through the game and were under leveled. Once people played through normally, people realized it wasn't as bad as it first appeared.

*sigh* morons.

anyway, one of the real problems would have to be the Bugs which are up the wazoo in this game.
---
Ah yes,the Ignore list, the device that allows one to completely disprove/humiliate someone, and that person not even know it untill its to late =
Priceless.
#6ValorZraykPosted 5/1/2012 4:33:40 PM
3DS is patchable, and the bugs are being patched out.
#7UpDownSMACKPosted 5/1/2012 4:35:40 PM
Pros:
-HUGE world areas
-Flowmotion is a fun way to get around
-Brings back exploration
-Reality Shifts are a pretty interesting evolution of Reaction Commands
-There is far more difference in the areas Sora and Riku explore than in the areas of BBS

Cons:
-Worst KH story to date
-Extremely limited ability and deck command customization
-Little-to-no original post game content
-Dream Eater abilities are far less varied than the game makes you believe
-The Drop function is pretty annoying

Soooo, it's like...so so lol. It literally has as many pros as cons. So if the game is $40...you probably shouldn't pay more than $20!
#8ImmaCloudStrifePosted 5/1/2012 4:37:50 PM
Worst KH story to date
Here we go.
---
The back entrance is not open for deliveries.
#9QuantumWolfPosted 5/1/2012 4:40:04 PM
Yes, because an 8.2 means it's a bad score, right?

Whatever happened to the days when games that score at least a 7 can be considered playable?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3740-3024-4512
#10UpDownSMACKPosted 5/1/2012 4:40:39 PM
ImmaCloudStrife posted...
Worst KH story to date
Here we go.

I'd really rather not. I'd much rather you just go away... She's asking a question. The last thing she needs is diehards fanboying up the place.