Is This Game Worth Buying? (No Spoilers Please)

#61SoeroahPosted 5/1/2012 9:41:34 PM
Heh. 'Calm down.' You flatter yourself.

Look, mate. You want to be taken seriously on the board? Be more respectable. The regulars you so openly accuse of being 'Nomura worshippers' actually differ in their own opinons of the series to quite a degree. You probably don't notice, because we tend not to call each other out on other people's opinions.

The issue is when people act like their opinions are fact, or somehow worth more than other people's. Especially in a topic asking for the opinions of people who have played the game, when it's unlikely most of us here have not.

You complain that you are being unfairly picked on and discriminated against because your opinion is against the norm. That's not the case. I'd wager people would be far more open to friendly discussion with you if you stopped acting the way you accuse us of acting, and tried to earn some respect instead of 'pulling rank'.
#62Evens-revenge86Posted 5/1/2012 9:51:11 PM
*yawns*

no ones pulling rank, Im just calling out people on their BS when I have to. Ive tried being civil with them in past and all they do is bite me back. Remember my Passion of christ topic from my previous account when i made topics trying to have real discussions with polite conversations? only for it to get bombarded by trolls and the so called regulars who enjoy trying to get me banned with every little chance.

So dont come at me trying to preach and treat me like im some kind of devil! Sorry that i dont sugar coat every little thing for you guys. This is a message board, not a Nazi fan site!
---
you kids thought they could keep me down...but Im BACK! rageful as ever...
#63SoeroahPosted 5/1/2012 10:00:13 PM(edited)
Evens-revenge86 posted...
....no neophyte is gonna change that or tell me how to run things. Ive been around the kh community for YEARS, probably before you knew about the series existence.

This didn't sound like pulling rank to you? Are you certain your topic seemed fine to you, but it could have been perceived as trolling by others? Because to me, that looks like you're trying to basically say "I've been around longer than you, so I'm in a better position to talk than you". I'd call that pulling rank.

If that isn't what you intended, it's quite possible there's been a misunderstanding in the past that your continued grudge is perpetuating.

First impressions count. This yawning you do, it's pretentious. Your signature is a blatant attempt to sew discord through the board. Calling people 'neophytes' is insulting for no reason other than that you act high and mighty, and the fact that you call the regulars out for doing such things themselves is hypocritical.

I, personally, find it equal parts amusing and insulting that you complained about board members being hypocritical, considering your yawning and the fact you once made a topic claiming the Kingdom Hearts series is 'pretentious'. But I'm able to look past that, if you are able to move on and be a better community member than you're putting yourself out as being.
#64Evens-revenge86Posted 5/1/2012 10:06:27 PM
how is yawning pretentious? Its not my fault that some people around here are over sensitive. And my signature is for the mob who decided to get my previous account banned.

*yawns*
If you were not part of the witch hunt, then it shouldnt bother you!Anyways, you seem to be quite different from the other members in here. Atleast you try to reason and seem pretty rational. Good for you.
---
you kids thought they could keep me down...but Im BACK! rageful as ever...
#65SoeroahPosted 5/1/2012 10:11:16 PM
The yawning comes off as implying you are bored to post here, that it's a chore, that you are somehow better than the rest of us and are taking time out of your busy schedule to grace us with your presence. Surely you've seen it in movies or TV shows, where some uppity gentleman yawns while someone else is talking, as if to say "who is this guy and why is he within fifty feet of me"?

Doing it in almost every post you make gets very annoying very quickly, whether that's your intention or not. The signature may be a personal statement about what happened before, but I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from when I say it just promotes trolling, flaming and other wars that really don't belong in this board.
#66Herr_EdgeworthPosted 5/1/2012 11:00:58 PM
NaturalGirl, for the sake of your sanity, close this thread. Please.
---
I'm Scaler24. This is my cellphone alt. You may like it better.
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy or Dormmamu/Frank West/Deadpool
#67UpDownSMACKPosted 5/1/2012 11:02:12 PM
:| What in the bloody hell happened in here...?

Tgirl posted...
P.S.: Hollowed is a well-known troll around here (who even admits he is one), so if you were called that at one point in time, then, that probably means something...

Also, this "Q-ish/JC-ish" person was once a Gamefaqs user, who was banned, and now posts anti-Nomura rants in Andriasang (---poor Anoop). I'm not saying you're him. I'm just saying that your posting reminded me of him.

>:| I'm not a troll, and I never admitted to being one. Nor do I even troll people around here! =_= It's YOU people who abuse and destroy the very meaning of that word - you don't even know what a troll is anymore, so you just attack whoever has a differing opinion!

And JC from Andriasang? Yeah, I know him. =_= How could you ever compare me to somebody so angry? Last I checked, when I make a rant against Nomura, I'm at least civil about it...

Not only are you wringing the worth out of the word "troll", you're grasping at straws. =_= I'm none of those people.
#68Hirokey123Posted 5/1/2012 11:12:38 PM
You know what I've always been curious about?

Why Elder believes that a group of people conspired against him to get him banned. Elder do you even have any evidence or are you just being paranoid? Since I'm pretty sure people have better things to do than conspire against you to get you banned. I don't even know why you think people would bother to given you always make a new account and you always come back.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#69TgirlPosted 5/1/2012 11:24:41 PM(edited)
*ignoring Rurounis meaningless rant*

*yawns*

poor, Tgirl, I was not targeting you sweety. Just calling you out on your bull****

If you cant handle the heat then you might as well leave the kitchen. Im just calling a spade a spade...

What heat? There wasn't even any kind of argument here to begin with when it comes to you. >_>

@ Soe: It's best to not fuel so much into what dreadlife wants. He craves that attention you're giving him.

What scaler says:
NaturalGirl, for the sake of your sanity, close this thread. Please.

THIS x 200!! Naturalgirl, come back!! ;__;

@ UpDown:
>:| I'm not a troll, and I never admitted to being one. Nor do I even troll people around here! =_= It's YOU people who abuse and destroy the very meaning of that word - you don't even know what a troll is anymore, so you just attack whoever has a differing opinion!

And JC from Andriasang? Yeah, I know him. =_= How could you ever compare me to somebody so angry? Last I checked, when I make a rant against Nomura, I'm at least civil about it...

Not only are you wringing the worth out of the word "troll", you're grasping at straws. =_= I'm none of those people.

Now, what gives you the idea that I'm calling you one? <_< Not once did I say you were a troll or one of those people that you listed. (Otherwise, I would've said you were one flat out, eh?)

That P.S. is meant as a slight warning for you to just make sure you choose your words carefully. It seems so many people associated you with other people, who've already beaten you to whatever you said in their threads. I have no say into that as I'm not a witness to any of those events.

Also, I'm not comparing you to whatever he said in Andriasang. I'm just saying your post reminded me a bit of his character when he use to talk to me via MSN. >__> I'm not saying you = him.

You need to chill down a little here.
#70TgirlPosted 5/1/2012 11:23:17 PM
@ Hiro:
Why Elder believes that a group of people conspired against him to get him banned.

It's been like this ever since he kept getting himself banned from majority of the KH fansites/comment boards.

I wouldn't actually try to figure out this mystery so much. He has this strange complex of wanting to be "known" so much so that he'll do it even if he keeps getting banned. (Or maybe, he just wants to star in his own conspiracy novel?)