Wake up and smell the Palpu.

#1ZombieZomotoPosted 5/1/2012 2:50:28 PM
SoraXKairiANDSoraXRiku

they could both be Canon.
---
Ah yes,the Ignore list, the device that allows one to completely disprove/humiliate someone, and that person not even know it untill its to late =
Priceless.
#2ImmaCloudStrifePosted 5/1/2012 2:53:14 PM
Very True TC.

I have something special for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmiVfIHt8k
---
The back entrance is not open for deliveries.
#3ZombieZomoto(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 3:00:16 PM
ImmaCloudStrife posted...
Very True TC.

I have something special for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmiVfIHt8k

1st- your sig, *snirk* its funny because thats what she said.

2nd- that made me laugh more then I thought it would.
---
Ah yes,the Ignore list, the device that allows one to completely disprove/humiliate someone, and that person not even know it untill its to late =
Priceless.
#4pokemega32Posted 5/1/2012 3:03:29 PM
What is a "Palpu"?
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#5ZombieZomoto(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 3:05:28 PM
pokemega32 posted...
What is a "Palpu"?

palpu fruit.

or "pal" "poo". XD
---
Priceless.
#6PathlessBulletPosted 5/1/2012 4:47:04 PM(edited)
I don't think Kingdom Hearts really builds on romantic relationships at all. (past those set by Disney)

All these romances (generally bromances O_o) and stuff are spawn of the creepy KH fanbase. Nothing in this series even remotely hints at a relationship escalating past your basic best friend friendships, and honestly.... would you ever expect it to? This series is rated E.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#7terraXnortPosted 5/1/2012 4:47:15 PM
i can see that happening after how they snuck those lesbians into ff13, and they had a trans character (quina) in ff9
---
animal crossing cf fc:
1634-2909-0507
#8DuskBringerPosted 5/1/2012 4:47:33 PM

I don't think Kingdom Hearts really builds on romantic relationships at all. (past those set by Disney)

All these romances (generally bromances O_o) and stuff are spawn of the creepy KH fanbase. Nothing in this series even remotely hints at a relationships escalating past your basic best friend friendships, and honestly.... would you ever expect it to? This series is rated E.

Well that's not entirely true. It's pretty clear that Sora and Kairi have something going on, and KH2 tried to force a Roxas and Namine relationship (Fortunately it looks like that's been scrapped).

However this series definitely doesn't make love a major theme. Friendship and bonds in general are what drive this series.
---
http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/
For all your Kingdom Hearts needs.
#9Klaxynd_NoheartPosted 5/1/2012 4:56:58 PM
You mean paopu, right?
---
3DS FC: 3737-9648-7758
Frankly, if we can accept Sora talking to a giant cartoon mouse, I think we should be able to accept Shiki. >_>~KMA
#10Zero_ManiacPosted 5/1/2012 5:09:59 PM
PathlessBullet posted...

All these romances (generally bromances O_o) and stuff are spawn of the creepy KH fanbase. Nothing in this series even remotely hints at a relationship escalating past your basic best friend friendships, and honestly.... would you ever expect it to? This series is rated E.

Wrong. DDD is E10+.
---
"I've got it. KMA IS the coin!!" -anonymous
Official Riku of the Kingdom Hearts 3D board