Nomura:"it's about time that Kingdom Hearts should go back to being on a console

#1kinglink13Posted 5/7/2012 5:48:26 PM
Posted 5/7/2012 8:52:01 PM
message detail
(edited)

GameInformer: You released Birth by Sleep on PSP. What are your thoughts on the Playstation Vita?

Nomura: We have been invited to make games on different new platforms, and every time we have created titles making sure that they are highly compatible with the platform.

The PS Vita is definitely a powerful device that is very interesting, but because of it's high power, there isn't much of a difference with a console. So even if we were to make a game, we would have to be very careful about how to create it for that device. I also feel that it's about time that Kingdom Hearts should go back to being on a console.

from the latest Game Informer..

This is exactly what people feared about the Vita.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/kingdom-hearts-3d/news/nomura-interview-in-june-issue-of-game-informer.php

Sorry if posted.

Finally KH is going back to consoles!, I guess this means KH3 here we come!.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#2kinglink13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 6:06:28 PM
Bump.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#3DarknessXSeekerPosted 5/7/2012 6:39:53 PM
I seriously doubt Kingdom Hearts 3 is next, I am expecting a Re:Days or a HD collection. From what I can tell Versus XIII is FAR from being done so KH3 won't start development for a long time.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#4I eat foodPosted 5/7/2012 6:46:00 PM
Plus we got whatever Kingdom Hearts thing the Osaka team is cooking up for us first.
---
"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."
The official Lightning of the Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 board.
#5Rurouni720Posted 5/7/2012 7:33:46 PM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
I seriously doubt Kingdom Hearts 3 is next, I am expecting a Re:Days or a HD collection. From what I can tell Versus XIII is FAR from being done so KH3 won't start development for a long time.

Then why can't they just gather the criteria for VSXIII's battle system (which is said to be used for KH3 as well) let the Osaka team develop it instead?
#6UpDownSMACKPosted 5/7/2012 7:41:12 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...

Then why can't they just gather the criteria for VSXIII's battle system (which is said to be used for KH3 as well) let the Osaka team develop it instead?

Because Osaka team doesn't develop for HD consoles. >_>
#7ZombieZomotoPosted 5/7/2012 7:47:42 PM
UpDownSMACK posted...

sadly thats some what true. but theres always the "never really became a full time project till recently" thing.

and hey! you didn't do something like "duh morons" I think you finally learned how to not sound like a troll! way to go smack.
---
Ah yes,the Ignore list, the device that allows one to completely disprove/humiliate someone, and that person not even know it untill its to late =
Priceless.
#8SaWa that DudePosted 5/8/2012 5:18:35 AM

Neither does the 1st Production Team!

But seriously folks there's no reason that the Osaka team couldn't develop for HD consoles. Could they really have more trouble than the teams that are already developing games for HD consoles?
---
im a dad
#9Dragard_KaosPosted 5/8/2012 5:21:23 AM
Aww =[

I was really hoping for a Vita Kingdom Hearts game. The only reason I have to buy a Vita at the moment is Persona 4 Golden (and any future SMT games). I was hoping to have both my favorite franchises on it, just like with the DS/3DS D=
---
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine: Dragard
UMVC3: Zero(a) / C. Viper(b) / Dr. Doom(b)
#10Asd202Posted 5/8/2012 5:57:43 AM
Like Versus XIII right Nomura xD.