Ultima keyblade (spoiler free please)

#1Kh3d-ac3ds-lm2Posted 6/3/2012 8:40:16 AM
Without spoilers can somebody tell me hot to make the ultima keyblad?Also what role do the moogles play in 3d,are they like kh1,or BBS?
#2goldwPosted 6/3/2012 8:45:22 AM
Beat the secret boss.
---
ADVENTURE GAMES
Honey on the cat hair, makes a mustache
#3Kh3d-ac3ds-lm2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 8:52:29 AM
Arent there more than 1 secret bosses and how do i unlock the secret boss,and lastly he hard isnt he,sorta like the sephiroths?
#4iambashoPosted 6/3/2012 9:17:36 AM
From the youtube videos, he doesn't look all that tough, just big. His name is Julius. Just youtube it
#5GoombacrusherPosted 6/3/2012 11:17:13 AM
iambasho posted...
From the youtube videos, he doesn't look all that tough, just big. His name is Julius. Just youtube it

Eh, from what I can tell he's tougher than the videos against him make it look
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#6MizuMikomiPosted 6/3/2012 11:20:27 AM
Goombacrusher07 posted...
iambasho posted...

You're correct. In this game they definitely make you work hard to get Ultima. Since rather than being cheap like most secret bosses, Julius is genuinely hard to beat.
#7kewldude475Posted 6/3/2012 3:35:41 PM
MizuMikomi posted...
iambasho posted...

You're correct. In this game they definitely make you work hard to get Ultima. Since rather than being cheap like most secret bosses, Julius is genuinely hard to beat.

Mysterious Figure.
#8awesomeunoPosted 6/3/2012 3:48:42 PM
kewldude475 posted...
MizuMikomi posted...
iambasho posted...

Mysterious Figure.

note bolded
---
"You know, I was god once."- Bender
"I saw, you were doing well. Until everyone died."- God
#9HibyehiPosted 6/3/2012 4:02:19 PM
Sephiroth is a joke. lol
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#10Kh3d-ac3ds-lm2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 4:07:56 PM
On the hardest difficulty without being cheap and aroun lvl 50 sephiroth is hard