Leave out Argabah for KH3 please...

#21XeylirPosted 6/13/2012 12:37:14 PM
I've never been to this Argabah world people are complaining about.

Now, Agrabah...there's an overused world.
---
(Insert witty comment, pun, or Kingdom Hearts reference here)
#22youngbroPosted 6/13/2012 1:29:34 PM
you know we gettings Aladdin and the king of thieves this time right
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#23jadept2003Posted 6/13/2012 1:49:17 PM
XGeass posted...
jadept2003 posted...
Overused worlds:
-Agrabah
-Wonderland
-Olympus Coliseum
-Halloween Town

Give it a rest already. Bring in some Toy Story! Could you imagine a toy version of Sora and Riku? ;3

No.

I'm sorry, but some people lose interest in rehashed worlds that have been in 3-4 of the games so far. If you find pleasure in running through hedge mazes in Wonderland or linear world maps like Halloween Town then by all means... go play Pacman.

Toy Story would bring something fresh and exciting to the table much like all the "new" worlds from BbS did. The series needs to move forward instead of sticking to the same, predictable equation the previous overly used worlds consist of. The Cave of Wonders was cool the first time, but if I have to endure that lame excuse of a cop-out "dungeon" again I will lose all enthusiasm in the series' creativity and exploration factors. A bit of innovation never hurt anyone.
---
If Lightning is Commando I'll Ravager with Medic.
#24TheKingOf-KingsPosted 6/13/2012 5:14:48 PM
Wonderland is the worst.
---
I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!
#25CoronaPr19Posted 6/13/2012 5:25:54 PM
TheKingOf-Kings posted...
Wonderland is the worst.

A- F******-Men.
---
"Hey, I got the thing on the thing!! W-what do I win!?"
"YOU!! D:< " "I win me!? That makes no sense..."
#26kewldude475Posted 6/13/2012 5:26:47 PM
YoungGganon posted...
prmtyme posted...
i hate recycled worlds period new worlds pleaseE!!!!

Really? Because I've been dreading the new Tron level. That movie, ugh.

Imo it's the coolest KH3D world I've seen.
#27ljobenzaPosted 6/13/2012 10:15:24 PM
jadept2003 posted...
XGeass posted...
jadept2003 posted...
Overused worlds:
-Agrabah
-Wonderland
-Olympus Coliseum
-Halloween Town

Give it a rest already. Bring in some Toy Story! Could you imagine a toy version of Sora and Riku? ;3

No.

I'm sorry, but some people lose interest in rehashed worlds that have been in 3-4 of the games so far. If you find pleasure in running through hedge mazes in Wonderland or linear world maps like Halloween Town then by all means... go play Pacman.

Toy Story would bring something fresh and exciting to the table much like all the "new" worlds from BbS did. The series needs to move forward instead of sticking to the same, predictable equation the previous overly used worlds consist of. The Cave of Wonders was cool the first time, but if I have to endure that lame excuse of a cop-out "dungeon" again I will lose all enthusiasm in the series' creativity and exploration factors. A bit of innovation never hurt anyone.

The problem is not the world themselves but the developers being horrible at level design.

KHII generally had awful lazy level design.
#28Hikaru_IrvingPosted 6/14/2012 7:30:27 AM
Y u all hatin' the middle-eastern world?
---
The Timelord won this duel. I am pleased.~KMA