is this a quality entry like BBS or made by the sub-par B-team "h.a.n.d." ?

#1enigmatic alexPosted 6/17/2012 2:12:37 AM
did Square-Enix develop this one themselves, or hand it off to a 2nd rate developer like those terrible DS entries?
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#2EchoPhoenixPosted 6/17/2012 2:15:31 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/data

Developer:Square Enix
#3KMAnsemPosted 6/17/2012 2:16:03 AM
It's made by the Osaka team, who did Re:CoM, BBS, and parts of Re:coded.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#4enigmatic alex(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 2:18:06 AM
KMAnsem posted...
It's made by the Osaka team, who did Re:CoM, BBS, and parts of Re:coded.

thank you!
if it's the BBS team then this one's gonna rock! BBS was amazing
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#5SeamusOHasseyPosted 6/17/2012 5:11:05 AM
Actually the DS games have been pretty good. Well Days was kind of repetitive at times and Re:Coded had a troublesome camera. But both games were worth playing.
---
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
http://i.imgur.com/1mkXu.jpg
#6kewldude475Posted 6/17/2012 12:14:17 PM
SeamusOHassey posted...
Actually the DS games have been pretty good. Well Days was kind of repetitive at times and Re:Coded had a troublesome camera. But both games were worth playing.

This.

Re:Coded may ave had little story relevance, but it was fun.
#7iambashoPosted 6/17/2012 1:46:04 PM
enigmatic alex posted...
did Square-Enix develop this one themselves, or hand it off to a 2nd rate developer like those terrible DS entries?

Just wondering, how much of "those terrible DS entries" did you play?