is this a quality entry like BBS or made by the sub-par B-team "h.a.n.d." ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. is this a quality entry like BBS or made by the sub-par B-team "h.a.n.d." ?
3 years ago#1
did Square-Enix develop this one themselves, or hand it off to a 2nd rate developer like those terrible DS entries?
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
3 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/data

Developer:Square Enix
3 years ago#3
It's made by the Osaka team, who did Re:CoM, BBS, and parts of Re:coded.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
3 years ago#4
KMAnsem posted...
It's made by the Osaka team, who did Re:CoM, BBS, and parts of Re:coded.

thank you!
if it's the BBS team then this one's gonna rock! BBS was amazing
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
3 years ago#5
Actually the DS games have been pretty good. Well Days was kind of repetitive at times and Re:Coded had a troublesome camera. But both games were worth playing.
---
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
http://i.imgur.com/1mkXu.jpg
3 years ago#6
SeamusOHassey posted...
Actually the DS games have been pretty good. Well Days was kind of repetitive at times and Re:Coded had a troublesome camera. But both games were worth playing.

This.

Re:Coded may ave had little story relevance, but it was fun.
3 years ago#7
enigmatic alex posted...
did Square-Enix develop this one themselves, or hand it off to a 2nd rate developer like those terrible DS entries?

Just wondering, how much of "those terrible DS entries" did you play?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. is this a quality entry like BBS or made by the sub-par B-team "h.a.n.d." ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived