FAQ and complete list of Special Portals *location spoilers*

#51dozingdevilPosted 8/4/2012 2:22:34 PM
you can buy them

check out the link i posted above or...hell i'll just link again

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/38533-community-dream-eater-ingredient-compendium-10/
---
F-L-A...Got it memorized?
#52Limen123Posted 8/4/2012 2:24:11 PM
I just started on my Critical run. I don't have it in the shop yet.
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
#53dozingdevilPosted 8/4/2012 2:26:22 PM
oh

well its in the guide i lsited....
Ghostabocky (Symphony of Sorcery as Riku)
Tyranto Rex (Country of the Musketeers as Sora)

take in to account these are only the known ones though
---
F-L-A...Got it memorized?
#54Mikey_RPosted 8/4/2012 2:38:39 PM(edited)
Assuming that's a list of Dream Eaters that drop materials, then Ghostabocky is right and Tyranto Rex is Wrong. Drack Quack does drop them though.

Tyranto Rex drops Wondrous Fancies and Intrepid Fantasies.

Also, in the Wiki I have uploaded an almost complete list of material drops, the only thing I am missing is the second one for Flowbermeow and the only reason for that is it is a pain to encounter.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
#55Chykka_BlackPosted 8/4/2012 2:59:24 PM
I'm in rikus Country of the Musketeers and there's a tyranto Rex portal I can't find
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#56Mikey_RPosted 8/4/2012 3:02:45 PM
According to the FAQ, there isn't a Tyranto Rex for Riku, just Sora.
---
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
#57Drizzy_DrizakePosted 8/4/2012 8:22:58 PM
Portal 1 of TWTNW for RIku is all I have left, but I can't find it anywhere. Fact Within Fiction doesn't display any portal on the map.
---
Formerly known as Darkmagic3
Dusk:Abs! Zuly:Tross! KMA:Beards! Dark:Pills! Slm:Locks! Tgirl:WITH YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM CAPTAIN BLOX-slm
#58VoidBladePosted 8/4/2012 8:37:16 PM
I'll add my problem here, just to hope for someone with a potential answer...

I've hit post-game (Standard Mode), beat Julius, and was looking to start clearing the portals as a stepping stone to star-ranked Dream Eaters...

When I found out I'm now getting Riku's portals with Sora and vice-versa.

Literally, type, location, even the unlock in the journal is done with the wrong character. Which means I can only find the portals in the areas both characters can access, which is basically none in the last levels.

This has only started once I beat the game, too. Any ideas (other than starting ng+)?
---
Destiny is something that is found for you. Truth is something that you find for yourself.
#59SSVAVPosted 8/5/2012 2:03:04 AM
VoidBlade posted...
I'll add my problem here, just to hope for someone with a potential answer...

I've hit post-game (Standard Mode), beat Julius, and was looking to start clearing the portals as a stepping stone to star-ranked Dream Eaters...

When I found out I'm now getting Riku's portals with Sora and vice-versa.

Literally, type, location, even the unlock in the journal is done with the wrong character. Which means I can only find the portals in the areas both characters can access, which is basically none in the last levels.

This has only started once I beat the game, too. Any ideas (other than starting ng+)?

I had this problem once, it solved itself if you wait for the drop jauge to deplete and drop "naturally".

I freaked out because I wasn't able to find any portals, but once the game forced me to drop the portals were back on the right place. I believe it happens because you finish the story as Riku but when you load your game (post credits) you appear as Sora.
---
3DS FC: 4425 1460 6915
PM me if added.
#60ragnarok183Posted 8/5/2012 2:29:29 AM
is there any way to distinct link portals, special portals, and secret portals? i'm trying to find secret portals for epic and brilliant fantasies, so i'm following the general locations given on the list, but i can never tell if a portal i see is a general link portal, or a special portal...yet i've yet to find any of the items i'm looking for, so i guess they're just normal link portals, but i'm completely lost as to pinpointing the special portals. i can't seem to find any