After the first world...

#11AlphaXero87Posted 8/1/2012 6:58:31 AM
Mikey_R posted...
According to TC, you are still a child when you are 12. Good job.

what happens when your 21+? still a child?

(for the record im 25 at time of posting)
---
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Code : 1848-1417-0518
#12LuigiisTeepeePosted 8/1/2012 7:00:15 AM
Mikey_R posted...
According to TC, you are still a child when you are 12. Good job.

You are still a child when you are 12...
#13Ninjax118(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 7:11:03 AM
Many adults do play this game, so why all the offensive stuff when someone asks a question or expresses their opinion?
---
Pokemon White - 0218 6860 2845
#14AlphaXero87Posted 8/1/2012 8:15:55 AM(edited)
Ninjax118 posted...
Many adults do play this game, so why all the offensive stuff when someone asks a question or expresses their opinion?

No question was really asked. You just continues to gripe about how the game didn't inform you of things, when you never really finished the first world to have everything explained to you.

Also your expressinging an opinion without having all the facts first. This make opinions flawed. Though they are still valid, without having proper information it just makes you look stupid. So if your feeling offended its probably due to your own lack of information when you spout out opinions without much information on your side to back you up.

Lets break down your first post shall we?

- I have given up on the story, its confusing enough trying to remember what happened in KH1 and 2 then to keep up with two stories in a world that are the same, but different...

Obviously you were not paying attention. Sora and Riku are going to "sleeping worlds" to restore them and allow them to gain the mark of mastery.

- Why isnt there a better map? I was lost in the first world with no idea which door i should be going through or when i needed to "Drop".

Dunno what to tell you here the map looks fine to me, especially when you zoom out.

- They need some sort of indication that each player has a world, so if you beat Traverse Town on Sora and move on, you still have to "Drop" back into Riku and finish Traverse Town. I dont remember being told that in game.

They do, beat the first level.

- The combat was overwhelming to me at first, so much going on within the small screen that id lose track of who i was fighting and become distracted with moving the camera around. For me it turned into a button smashing fest with some X sprinkled in.

again this is your own fault myself and many other players have no problems with the camera

- Spirits + Abilities could use more explanation, i feel like during the first world i was ambushed with so many tutorials and explanations of new features that a lot of the information has become lost to me. When you first create a Spirit it seems like it will usually have a low rating due to not having tons of materials to make them, should you go back and recreate the same Spirit with a better grade or do they ever grade up? Is it worth it to make new ones if youve spent LP on the older versions? Do the abilities carry over?

Cant answer this one as i am not very far in the game but i doubt it will make much difference except in the physical strength and level of hte monsters.

---
#15MicroByterPosted 8/1/2012 8:09:13 AM
Ninjax118 posted...

You're not the only one somewhat lost in this game. I've never played a KH game before so this is my first, and it's a bit overwhelming at first being new to the series.

Sorry for those that have played past incarnations, some of us just need help and this is the forum to ask questions.
---
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | GameCenter MicroByte
#16DoomassasinxPosted 8/1/2012 8:10:53 AM
Really funny watching this thread grow
---
Screw 3DS XL, I'm saving $100 by getting a used 3DS.
#17EzraGenesisPosted 8/1/2012 8:16:34 AM
If this is your first KH game, then ask questions. Thats fine. What I have little patience for is that TC sounds like he is acting dense just for lulz. Like you didn't know you had to beat the world as both characters? Really? This is the seventh game in the series.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#18Ninjax118(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 8:18:21 AM
MicroByter posted...
Ninjax118 posted...

You're not the only one somewhat lost in this game. I've never played a KH game before so this is my first, and it's a bit overwhelming at first being new to the series.

Sorry for those that have played past incarnations, some of us just need help and this is the forum to ask questions.

I agree and really didnt expect so much critiscm over asking or saying something about the game. its like anything you say negative people immediately jump all over you. "This is the best game ever, dont you dare say it has a flaw or something you dont like!", "You didnt play all the other games ever released, you must be a moron."
---
#19Ninjax118(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 8:20:32 AM
EzraGenesis posted...
If this is your first KH game, then ask questions. Thats fine. What I have little patience for is that TC sounds like he is acting dense just for lulz. Like you didn't know you had to beat the world as both characters? Really? This is the seventh game in the series.

And for people who havent played any others? or only the first two?

In KH 1 and 2 i dont remember ever having to beat the world as Sora, then play a whole different story with another character that i had to switch into.

Im not acting dense for lulz, these are my thoughts on the game im playing as well as the thoughts of others. Reading through a lot of these threads where people are asking questions its pretty blatant how "fanboys" are treating people who dont know much of this series.
---
#20AlphaXero87Posted 8/1/2012 8:20:44 AM
Ninjax118 posted...
MicroByter posted...
Ninjax118 posted...

I agree and really didnt expect so much critiscm over asking or saying something about the game. its like anything you say negative people immediately jump all over you. "This is the best game ever, dont you dare say it has a flaw or something you dont like!", "You didnt play all the other games ever released, you must be a moron."

I dont think anyone in this thread said this game is the best ever.

Nobody was "jumping over you" you said your piece and people responded with their own opinions.

Also no one said anything about you playing the past games, in fact people said that if this is your first KH game it is acceptable and within reason to be asking questions.

Anything else?
---