Stupid AR Card questions.

#1DarcKagePosted 8/1/2012 8:29:24 AM
I havent tried it out yet since I'm recharging the 3DS right now but I'm really curious.
Can I scan the AR cards for Riku when I've already done all of them for Sora?

Also, which one of the triple AR card is considered the best Dream Eater? I got the Meowjesty which I read is pretty good since it gives the whole cure series. What about the other two?
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F, Valkyria Chronicles, Legend of Dragoon
Waiting for: Guild Wars 2, Pokemon BW2, KH 3D, Fire Emblem Awakening
#2Pokefan4000Posted 8/1/2012 8:31:55 AM
Don't worry; Spirits are shared between Sora and Riku.
#3thatdude227Posted 8/1/2012 8:36:27 AM
where in the menu do you scan the AR cards?
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto
#4neilion0Posted 8/1/2012 8:36:30 AM
Meow Wow also gives the Cure series, but you need to have it at 25 to get Curaga. I have Sudo Neku, which has lots of Magic boosts and gives Fira pretty early. However, I don't think any of them give unique commands, just abilities you can get a bit earlier.
#5neilion0Posted 8/1/2012 8:39:21 AM
thatdude227 posted...
where in the menu do you scan the AR cards?

Just select the Spirits buttom in the Start menu, and when you see the first screen with the 3 DEs in your party, you're there. It's a little hit or miss whether your cards get recognized right away, though.
#6thatdude227Posted 8/1/2012 9:05:32 AM
neilion0 posted...
Just select the Spirits buttom in the Start menu, and when you see the first screen with the 3 DEs in your party, you're there. It's a little hit or miss whether your cards get recognized right away, though.

the game sensed my sudo neku once and it disappeared, but the game won't sense the other AR cards. what do i do?
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto
#7pj44055Posted 8/1/2012 9:07:20 AM
Try better lighting.

I got Frootz Cat the first time I tried, but any card beyond that acted as the pedestal. I went to a better lit room and had zero problems with the rest of the cards.
---
Wii FC: 3351-9107-3724-8137 Name: PJ
XBOX LIVE Gamertag/PSN ID: Vash8806
#8DarcKage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 9:29:05 AM
Pokefan4000 posted...
Don't worry; Spirits are shared between Sora and Riku.

Oh, is that how it works? The first time during the cutscene where you switch to Riku, you get the Kumory Bat Dream Eater but I didnt see any of my AR Card Eaters there, so I was wondering if they were split between characters.

@thatdude: You could always just do it through the monitor on sites where people put the cards up, easy lighting.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F, Valkyria Chronicles, Legend of Dragoon
Waiting for: Guild Wars 2, Pokemon BW2, KH 3D, Fire Emblem Awakening