Has anyone started/beat/or currently playing critical mode yet?

#1brotherband234Posted 8/3/2012 8:55:03 AM
Hello,

I am a HUGE Kingdom Hearts fan, like most of us here(haha), and I am currently on the Grid, going slow on this game(trying to enjoy everything since I had to wait 2 years for this), and I was just wondering how is critical mode? Is it hard? I am playing on proud difficulty and it is awesome. I can't wait to play on critical mode eventually(usually wait about a month or more after finishing a Kingdom Hearts title). Anyway, please let me know!
---
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3D!
Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Megaman, World of Warcraft, RPGS, etc.
#2dozingdevilPosted 8/3/2012 8:57:42 AM
critical IS pretty demanding at regular levels. enemies hit huge even the first boss can two hit you.

though, if you're like me and are gonna go for 100% critical file it will be easier due to how easily you can overlevel in this while working on other things.
---
F-L-A...Got it memorized?
#3The_BoredomPosted 8/3/2012 9:00:23 AM
due to how easily you can overlevel in this while working on other things.

Why is that the case?
#4brotherband234(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 9:29:03 AM
bump...thanks
---
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3D!
Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Megaman, World of Warcraft, RPGS, etc.
#5x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 8/3/2012 9:32:10 AM
I'm finding proud mode to be pretty easy. Hopefully critical provides a real challenge.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#6GoombacrusherPosted 8/3/2012 9:35:54 AM
I think boss patterns are a bit different on Critical. In the videos I've seen Hockomonkey breaks the roof of the building much earlier on Critical, like right at the beginning of the fight instead of halfway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.