Which dream eaters have Exp Walker and Combo Master?

#1Godstriker8Posted 8/4/2012 9:27:24 PM
Listing the materials needed would be helpful too.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#2Mooj StarfuryPosted 8/4/2012 9:29:35 PM
Ryu Dragon has Combo Master as one of its last skills, but that's not an easy one to get unless you're willing to slaughter your AR Dream Eaters en masse.

I think that Skelterwild has Exp Walker, but don't quote me on that.
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -Henry Louis Mencken
#3thegreenhoboPosted 8/4/2012 9:54:21 PM
Lord Kyroo also has Combo Master, you can get him earlier by using manual recipes.
#4Godstriker8(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 11:47:17 PM
thegreenhobo posted...
Lord Kyroo also has Combo Master, you can get him earlier by using manual recipes.

recipes such as?
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#5tmujir955Posted 8/5/2012 4:25:26 AM
This is from the Japanese wiki so the names are a bit weird, but it makes sense.

Combo Plus:

Dream Eater / frog chef (51d)
Dream Eater / frog Soldier (57d)
Dream Eater / Pander Bear (93d)
Dream Eater / Narubado (51d)
Dream Eater / Scissors Beetle (51d)
Dream Eater / needle Lion (52d)
Dream Eater / handsome Pegasus (57d)
Dream Eater / Mimibani (93d)
Eater Dream / Dragon Dragon (51d)

As for EXP Walk, the wiki says "Bonn Zwi Wild," I'm not sure what Dream Eater that is.
#6xfyrenxPosted 8/5/2012 4:52:44 AM
Snip

TC wants Combo Master, not Combo Plus... Anyway, yeah Skelterwild is the only one I know with Exp Walker
---
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
SID - KarmaTheAlligator
#7DflowenPosted 8/7/2012 12:35:26 PM
Yeah Skelterwild has the exp walk. 410 link points and 3 links. Currently making Riku level 99. Doing the trick back from Birth by Sleep hahaaha
#8jurfi1Posted 8/7/2012 12:38:59 PM
Dflowen posted...
Yeah Skelterwild has the exp walk. 410 link points and 3 links. Currently making Riku level 99. Doing the trick back from Birth by Sleep hahaaha

What trick is this???
---
Im a Royal pain in the Ludroth!
Monster Hunter Tri: BaByEaTR
#9DflowenPosted 8/7/2012 12:53:04 PM
jurfi1 posted...
Dflowen posted...

What trick is this???

Well since I'm near end game and sora is very fast asleep and now Riku has no more drop timer left. I was able to get Skelterwild's Exp Walk. Now I go to an open place that is big enough, clean out all the monsters in the room. Now tie a rubberband around the L or R so camera spins around and Jam a piece of paper into the analog stick to make the character run in circles hahahahaa I'll leave the game on now for a Level 99 Riku, while Sora stays 40. hahaha. That's what I did for Birth By Sleep as well.
#10drcossackPosted 8/7/2012 1:07:14 PM
jurfi1 posted...
What trick is this???

In BbS, there was an area in Radiant Garden where you encountered a lot of monsters. Your command deck was 4 Mega Flare, and the two EXP abilities were equipped. There was a specific spot where you could trigger all of the encounters. Spam Mega Flare to kill everything, you'll gain levels quickly.

There aren't really any areas like that in this game though.
---
Go Phillies!
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 4941-7651-2764. All standard rules apply (read: Species Clause, Sleep Clause, no Soul Dew [in OU] and OHKO moves banned)