Fountain Plaza Special Portal

#1KamNivlekPosted 8/5/2012 1:54:09 PM
I noticed when reading through the locations of special portals that one of Riku's portals in Traverse Town is in the fountain plaza. Is it possible for him to get all the special portals without fighting that one boss in the plaza endgame?
---
SO ZETTA SLOW.
#2gohobojoePosted 8/5/2012 1:55:11 PM
Nope. It's like the Dalmations at the clock tower. Gotta beat that extra boss before you get it.
---
"My name isn't Slick. It's Zoidberg. JOHN ****ING ZOIDBERG!" - Zoidberg, Futurama
#3Le_DerpstickPosted 8/5/2012 1:55:14 PM
Not unless you already did that portal.
Otherwise you'll need to beat the boss holding that area hostage. X_x
---
Medaka Box. -- When your reality isn't crazy enough.
If you read manga, read it.
#4CoronaPr19Posted 8/5/2012 1:56:56 PM
Unfortunately...you gotta finish off Julius

I recommend running around and completing all the Secret portals for a really good keyblade, leveling up, and going after him with plenty of Cures and Dark Firaga. Don't use Dark Splicer AT ALL, and be wary of flowmotion. Best thing is to double jump, then use Dark Firaga, Firaga Burst, or Meteor.
---
"Hey, I got the thing on the thing!! W-what do I win!?"
"YOU!! D:< " "I win me!? That makes no sense..."
#5munkey55Posted 8/5/2012 2:03:11 PM
CoronaPr19 posted...
Unfortunately...you gotta finish off Julius

I recommend running around and completing all the Secret portals for a really good keyblade, leveling up, and going after him with plenty of Cures and Dark Firaga. Don't use Dark Splicer AT ALL, and be wary of flowmotion. Best thing is to double jump, then use Dark Firaga, Firaga Burst, or Meteor.

What level were you?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4900 - 2247 - 3291
JP Black 2: 2237 - 3534 - 5135
#6ZenShadow89Posted 8/5/2012 2:07:35 PM
i got past that thug @_@ but dam he was pretty hard had to change stragy an use some stronger commands. ya lose ya dream eatters but there boosts an effects on ya still work so good team will make things easyier for ya, plus using flowmotion wallk attacks while locked onto him do help out
#7CoronaPr19Posted 8/5/2012 2:08:04 PM
With Riku, lvl 50 with Dark Firaga, Curaga X2, Shadow Breaker, Firaga Burst, and Triple Plasma. On Proud Mode.

Dark Roll is a godsend.

Had Second Chance and Leaf Bracer...can't find Once More anywhere > >;

Go in with a FULL Drop Gauge and be ready for a long fight. Have patience and know where and when to hit him. He doesn't leave many openings at all, so it's mostly trial and error.

Haven't beaten him with Sora since he's lvl 41, lol the game's so easy with his DE's. I heard Ballooga destroys him though.
---
#8evildarknightPosted 8/5/2012 2:10:32 PM
Where do you get Meteor Crash?
---
Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you.
#9CoronaPr19Posted 8/5/2012 2:13:48 PM
evildarknight posted...
Where do you get Meteor Crash?

You mean Meteor? I don't know if there's a seperate command or not, but Meteor I got from Gold Diving A on TWTNW.
---
#10munkey55Posted 8/5/2012 2:14:10 PM
CoronaPr19 posted...
With Riku, lvl 50 with Dark Firaga, Curaga X2, Shadow Breaker, Firaga Burst, and Triple Plasma. On Proud Mode.

Dark Roll is a godsend.

Had Second Chance and Leaf Bracer...can't find Once More anywhere > >;

Go in with a FULL Drop Gauge and be ready for a long fight. Have patience and know where and when to hit him. He doesn't leave many openings at all, so it's mostly trial and error.

Haven't beaten him with Sora since he's lvl 41, lol the game's so easy with his DE's. I heard Ballooga destroys him though.

You can get once more from the T Rex
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4900 - 2247 - 3291
JP Black 2: 2237 - 3534 - 5135