What's your average play time for this game?

#1Tino_Tonitini2Posted 8/5/2012 10:40:25 PM
According to the the 3DS's Activity Log of course.

For me, this game easily became Number 1 in that regard. I just didn't want to stop playing, especially over the last two or three days.
#2kewldude475Posted 8/5/2012 10:45:52 PM
It's my second most after Kid Icarus Uprising with 40 hours an 41 minutes.
#3KMAnsemPosted 8/5/2012 10:47:27 PM
I've had two sessions of about 20 hours each.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#4BrodiusPosted 8/5/2012 10:48:03 PM
I'm at 48 hours, and I'm ALMOST done with everything. Just gotta finish the flick rush cups and a few other things.
---
"Oh no!" He screamed. "Please not again! Have pity! Have mercy!"
#5Tino_Tonitini2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 1:02:52 AM
I think some of you don't understand my question (KMAnsem seems to understand. By the way....good lord!!! 20 hours each!?!) I want to know how long your average play session is according to the Activity Log on your 3DS. I'm not looking for your total play time, although do feel free to post that amount as well, if you wish.

Right now my average play time is 4 hours, although looking at graph in Daily Records, I once played for close to 8 hours and 45 minutes straight. To put that into perspective, only about 3 or 4 of my 3DS games have an average play time of over an hour but none of them come close to two hours, let alone four.

My total play time for KH3D s 52:04 and it's my Number 2 game in that regard. However, I anticipate it will overtake my Number 1 game, Kid Icarus: Uprising, in just a few days.
#6kewldude475Posted 8/6/2012 1:07:10 AM
No, I understood your question I think.

I literally haven't turned off my 3DS since I got this game.
#7keybladeXIIIPosted 8/6/2012 2:09:00 AM
kewldude475 posted...

I lol'd.
---
"The thunder just arent ready, maybe when Kobe-Duncan-Dirk retire, but until then they wont win the West sorry"-some guy on NBA board
#8Tino_Tonitini2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 3:10:21 AM
kewldude475 posted...

Oh my....

You guys make me look tame.

LOL
#9DahlVaughnniPosted 8/6/2012 3:35:41 AM
I haven't turned my 3ds off since I got the game either, but I only play about an hour at a time. The issue is I can never find a save point right when I need one. They seem pretty sparse in this game.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#10BrodiusPosted 8/6/2012 3:37:01 AM
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
I think some of you don't understand my question (KMAnsem seems to understand. By the way....good lord!!! 20 hours each!?!) I want to know how long your average play session is according to the Activity Log on your 3DS. I'm not looking for your total play time, although do feel free to post that amount as well, if you wish.

Right now my average play time is 4 hours, although looking at graph in Daily Records, I once played for close to 8 hours and 45 minutes straight. To put that into perspective, only about 3 or 4 of my 3DS games have an average play time of over an hour but none of them come close to two hours, let alone four.

My total play time for KH3D s 52:04 and it's my Number 2 game in that regard. However, I anticipate it will overtake my Number 1 game, Kid Icarus: Uprising, in just a few days.

My bad, well, I've played it daily since it came out for about 4 hours each day.
---
"Oh no!" He screamed. "Please not again! Have pity! Have mercy!"