PORTAL GLITCH FAQ: Missing a portal? Portals swapped between characters?

#41chipmonklord17Posted 8/19/2012 7:56:00 PMmessage detail(edited)
xfyrenx posted...
apolloflameowns posted...
can't find riku's special portal 6 in monstro QQ. And considering how I didn't finish the game yet I dont think I'm suffering from this gltich o_O

I'm having the exact same problem with this portal specifically and another in CoM with Riku. I've dropped multiple times in an attempt to unglitch the game but it didn't work and neither of these portals will show up. Everything else seems to work fine though

For the Monstro one, it's probably in the room where you have to make the "ground" rise up, the portal will only appear when you do. For the Country of Musketeers one, it's probably the Me Me Bunny, which is in the hidden space in the Machine Room.

As far as the monstero one goes the portal won't appear with the ground risen or not risen. I'll have to recheck CoM and yes its the Me Me Bunny
---
Red Joker Cygnus Noise FC 300860477714

EDIT: Nevermind mistook the wrong switch for the right one
#42Grave_JokerPosted 8/20/2012 10:05:12 PMmessage detail
I need help. I recently heard about this portal glitch and felt like my game was glitched this way. So i saved, dropped once with each character. and tried out a portal. I checked the shiloutte to see if it was filled and it wasnt. I dropped again but this time i did it three times (going riku to sora to riku) and the portal i just did is back like i never done it. How do i fix this? (btw im in Country of Musketeers)
---
3DS Friendcode: 3566-2243-3100
#43xfyrenxPosted 8/21/2012 4:51:03 AMmessage detail
I need help. I recently heard about this portal glitch and felt like my game was glitched this way. So i saved, dropped once with each character. and tried out a portal. I checked the shiloutte to see if it was filled and it wasnt. I dropped again but this time i did it three times (going riku to sora to riku) and the portal i just did is back like i never done it. How do i fix this? (btw im in Country of Musketeers)

Are you sure it's the same portal? Does it say Special when you're on it?
---
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier
#44SpeyekerPosted 8/21/2012 9:58:53 PMmessage detail
I can't find Riku's Special Portal #6 in Symphony of Sorcery, no matter how many times I drop back and forth. Oh, other Portals show up just fine, but it's this particular one that I'm missing and I can't seem to find. :(
#454EverMewPosted 8/22/2012 1:09:57 AMmessage detail
I got done with all of Sora's special portals and got a keyblade. But i have 3 portals in 2 worlds for Riku, 1 in the Grid and 2 in Country of the Musketeers. 1 looks like a dog in the grid and the other looks like a bunny in Country of the Musketeers. And i have searched everywhere in both worlds like 3 or 5 times, and i don't know where else i can find these last 3 special portals. I have another question. Does the drop do anything with these special portals?
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Clan: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#46dozingdevilPosted 8/22/2012 1:57:18 AMmessage detail(edited)
4EverMew posted...
I got done with all of Sora's special portals and got a keyblade. But i have 3 portals in 2 worlds for Riku, 1 in the Grid and 2 in Country of the Musketeers. 1 looks like a dog in the grid and the other looks like a bunny in Country of the Musketeers. And i have searched everywhere in both worlds like 3 or 5 times, and i don't know where else i can find these last 3 special portals. I have another question. Does the drop do anything with these special portals?

Tell me which portals you're missing and I'll tell you where they are exactly. Those are two I know people miss a lot, check your report and come back.
---
F-L-A...Got it memorized?
#474EverMewPosted 8/22/2012 5:26:57 PMmessage detail
dozingdevil posted...
4EverMew posted...

Tell me which portals you're missing and I'll tell you where they are exactly. Those are two I know people miss a lot, check your report and come back.

The Grid (Riku) Special Portal 6

Country of the Musketeers (Riku) Special Portal 3 & Special Portal 6

That's pretty much it, the rest of Riku's Special Portals i found all in my own except those 3.
---
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#48dozingdevilPosted 8/22/2012 8:43:42 PMmessage detail
Grid - Riku
Portal:stairs

you have to get there by savepoint i think. I could be wrong but just enter the area from the world map. it should be easy to find.

CoM 3
machine room, it's in that hidden room with the big chest. It doesnt show up on the map until you enter it, lots of people miss it. break down the wall in the lower area

com 6 is in the green room but i dont remember where exactly.
---
F-L-A...Got it memorized?
#494EverMewPosted 8/22/2012 10:00:43 PMmessage detail(edited)
dozingdevil posted...
Grid - Riku
Portal:stairs

you have to get there by savepoint i think. I could be wrong but just enter the area from the world map. it should be easy to find.

CoM 3
machine room, it's in that hidden room with the big chest. It doesnt show up on the map until you enter it, lots of people miss it. break down the wall in the lower area

com 6 is in the green room but i dont remember where exactly.

ok, and i'm finishing up all of the dives for sora & riku, i'm almost done with those. I have been using Cyberman64's youtube channel to help me out.

- Thank you very much sir for helping me out. O_- Special Portal 6 in the green room in my game is right next to the door that leads to the Opera.

---
#50MysteryVeilPosted 8/25/2012 2:08:00 PMmessage detail
I've done every single one of these tricks and none have worked.

Still can't get special portal 3 and 6 for Riku in CoM, and special portal 2 and 3 for Riku in TWTNW.

Both characters appear to be getting the same forcast, which seems to be a bizzare mix of both characters' portals.

Have all other portals.
---
"I want everybody I meet to remember me. Inside people's memories, I can live forever." -Lea (Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep)