Absolute fastest way to get Dark Aura and Dark Splicer? (spoilers)

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 8/17/2012 9:20:32 PM
The coat boss wiped the floor with me, and apparently he's very easy if I get those abilities.

I thought I had those abilities, but it turns out I don't.

I'm already not happy about having to get these abilities right before I need them, when I could have been working on them this whole time if I had known. So what is the fastest way to get both of these abilities?
---
Kira deserves to be in SSB4 - GlitchySkyrim
Well he is the best at L-Canceling - My response
#2TheKitchenRatPosted 8/17/2012 9:26:58 PM
Keeba Tiger Has both of those in it's Ability Link board.

Dark Splicer is also in a chest in The World That Never Was.
---
mmmm.TATER TOTS!
#3kewldude475Posted 8/17/2012 9:27:50 PM
Both can be gotten from Keeba Tiger.

But Dark Aura is easier to get from Ghostabocky.

To be honest, I think that Firaga Burst is better than Dark Splicer for that fight, but Dark Splicer is good against Ansem II, when he pushes you back.

Also, Dark Splicer can be found in a chest in TWTNW with Riku.
#4PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 9:33:29 PM
kewldude475 posted...

To be honest, I think that Firaga Burst is better than Dark Splicer for that fight, but Dark Splicer is good against Ansem II, when he pushes you back.

Ansem? Hey watch it, I don't know what comes after Coat Guy, don't tell me who I'm fighting next. I already knew about Ansem, but that was a close call. If you tell me anything else, you're officially spoiling it for me.

Anyway, greeeeat. Someone mentioned raising a tiger, I didn't know that applied to my situation since I thought I already had those powers.

So, what hoops will I have to jump through to get myself a tiger? I don't believe I have its recipe.
---
#5kewldude475Posted 8/17/2012 9:36:39 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Ansem? Hey watch it, I don't know what comes after Coat Guy, don't tell me who I'm fighting next. I already knew about Ansem, but that was a close call. If you tell me anything else, you're officially spoiling it for me.

Anyway, greeeeat. Someone mentioned raising a tiger, I didn't know that applied to my situation since I thought I already had those powers.

So, what hoops will I have to jump through to get myself a tiger? I don't believe I have its recipe.

I was considering not saying it, but since you marked the topic with spoilers...eh.

And just go to the KH Wiki. The Keeba Tiger recipe can be found in TWTNW (In the area with a long grind rail, but off to the side in a corner) but you can go to the KH wiki to find out how to make a Keeba Tiger.
#6TheKitchenRatPosted 8/17/2012 9:36:59 PM
2 Savage fantasies+4 Noble fantasies= B rank Keeba Tiger.
---
mmmm.TATER TOTS!
#7PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 9:39:34 PM
kewldude475 posted...
I was considering not saying it, but since you marked the topic with spoilers...eh.

And just go to the KH Wiki. The Keeba Tiger recipe can be found in TWTNW (In the area with a long grind rail, but off to the side in a corner) but you can go to the KH wiki to find out how to make a Keeba Tiger.

Yeah but since I mention that I haven't gotten past the coat guy, I think that makes it obvious that everything else is still a mystery to me. If this isn't my first time with this boss, I would have mentioned that or at least already have devised a strategy.

Anyway, time to see what the other guy said about the recipe.
---
#8PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 9:45:16 PM
Well I have exactly zero of the pieces needed to forge a tiger.

Luckily the moogle had 2 Savage Fantasies I could afford, so that was one solace. Now to figure out how to get Noble Fantasies.

Ugh. I'm gonna be grinding to find Noble Fantasies, so I can grind to make a tiger learn some abilities, all the while grinding to get to a sufficient level so the coat boss doesn't kill me in between using these abilities. Just one big grind-fest. And I was really enjoying the game before this point.
---
#9dozingdevilPosted 8/17/2012 9:46:14 PM
nobles can also be bought from the moogle in bargain flurries.
---
F-L-A...Got it memorized?
#10dozingdevilPosted 8/17/2012 9:46:32 PM
nobles can also be bought from the moogle in bargain flurries.
---
F-L-A...Got it memorized?