Kingdom Hearts 2.5

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Do you think we'll see it? When? And whether you answer yes or no, why do you feel that way? Let's squash this debate once and for all.
Is it that I'm not supposed to exist? - Xion
4 years ago#2
Yes.

They're obviously going to have to cover the other half of the series, so...it's almost a foregone conclusion. I say 2014 because 1.5 seems to have about a year between announcement and release, and so I expect the same thing for 2.5. And, of course, I don't expect it to be announced until after 1.5 is already out.
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
4 years ago#3
I just wanna see "Leaving Him Behind" in English, and I don't mean the snippets from the Days opening.
It is, as some admiral once said, a trap.
3DS: 0903-3938-1242
4 years ago#4
What do you think would be on it? 2FM+ and BBS?
Deezul :
"In a world where the dead can be brought back to life and start running their mouths you maintain your deception until the very end."
4 years ago#5
"Be ready as the past is revealed in never-before-seen detail in a new number"

Well played, Nomura. Well played.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!)
4 years ago#6
Junta_Jast posted...
What do you think would be on it? 2FM+ and BBS?

2FM+, BBS FM, Re:Coded and DDD.
"Heads start boppin' like who's this? Vado, that dude spits/
Sharper than steak knives from Ruth's Chris" - Vado
4 years ago#7
I can't say I think that they'll include 3D in KH2.5. Maybe, but it's a long shot.

More realistically I think they're gonna have KH2FM and BbSFM playable with coded reduced to HD cutscenes like Days is.
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
4 years ago#8
I see it in 2014. Nomura wants to give us 1 KH game a year, and people will undoubtedly be interested in 1.5 and 2.5, ince one has KH1, the other has KH2 and perhaps BBS.
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475
4 years ago#9
KMAnsem posted...
Yes.

They're obviously going to have to cover the other half of the series, so...it's almost a foregone conclusion. I say 2014 because 1.5 seems to have about a year between announcement and release, and so I expect the same thing for 2.5. And, of course, I don't expect it to be announced until after 1.5 is already out.

There is no reason to expect that 1.5 will not be a Q1 release. HD Collections are not extremely hard to make when they are made of entirely prerendered cutscenes, not to mention it has likely been in development for a while now, judging by the fact that we heard a rumor almost exactly like this announcement at E3 a few months ago, right down to the title being ReMIX.
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Batman Arkham City, MGS4, Dark Souls, Dynasty Warriors 7
4 years ago#10
Vado_UN posted...
2FM+, BBS FM, Re:Coded and DDD.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix is the game.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ is the collection that includes both KHIIFM & Re:CoM.
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived