We don't know why Xehanort...

#1englishhedgehogPosted 10/3/2012 7:57:03 AM
came back as Master Xehanort and not Terranort. But I think it might have something to do with Eraqus setting foot in Terra's heart. What do you think?
---
...Because its fun.
#2Hirokey123Posted 10/3/2012 7:59:19 AM(edited)
There was actually a whole little thing about that in a small ulmania section where it was basically Nomura is asked questions and answers with questions. It definitely said that you should take into a account that Terra was supposedly housing Eraqus's heart.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#3englishhedgehog(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:00:29 AM
Hirokey123 posted...
There was actually a whole little thing about that in a small ulmania section where it was basically Nomura is asked questions and answers with questions. It definitely said that you should take into a account that Terra was supposedly housing Xehanort's heart.

In that case, I like to think that maybe Eraqus was protecting Terra, from coming back as Terranort. I do question what has happened to Terra, and does this destroy the possibility of Terranort being one of the 13.
---
...Because its fun.
#4ShiningBladerPosted 10/3/2012 8:03:26 AM
AFAIK the Xehanort we saw in DDD could very well be a future version of an Old Xehanort yet to be reformed.

He can come back as Terranort and then, once Terra is free - because you need to cast away your body in order to time travel, which would imply Xehanort's heart to leave Terra's Body, freeing him - he will go back to his own body and then time travel into the past for the events of DDD. In fact, he can actually do that BEFORE he goes to his original, old body IF he actually does it.
---
One thing that the FF fanbase has over KH's is that at least they are the first ones to admit when their game's writting sucks.
#5ShiningBladerPosted 10/3/2012 8:06:19 AM
We also saw in the beggining of DDD that Xehanort actually came back as Terranort. He stabbed Braig and said his name was Ansem remember? This takes place during the DDD timeline as we ca see the other apprentices laying down on the floor. Why would Xehanort did what he did in the beggining of DDD is yet to be explained however.
---
One thing that the FF fanbase has over KH's is that at least they are the first ones to admit when their game's writting sucks.
#6fuzzyhunter0608Posted 10/3/2012 8:08:07 AM
ShiningBlader posted...
We also saw in the beggining of DDD that Xehanort actually came back as Terranort. He stabbed Braig and said his name was Ansem remember? This takes place during the DDD timeline as we ca see the other apprentices laying down on the floor. Why would Xehanort did what he did in the beggining of DDD is yet to be explained however.

That was a flashback to when they first became Nobodies.
---
"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." - John Steinbeck
#7ShiningBladerPosted 10/3/2012 8:09:54 AM
fuzzyhunter0608 posted...
ShiningBlader posted...

What makes you think they were nobodies?
---
#8fuzzyhunter0608Posted 10/3/2012 8:11:12 AM
ShiningBlader posted...
ShiningBlader posted...

They weren't, yet. They were fading on the floor while Xehanort was attacking Braig.
---
"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." - John Steinbeck
#9ShiningBladerPosted 10/3/2012 8:14:32 AM
ShiningBlader posted...
ShiningBlader posted...

They weren't, yet. They were fading on the floor while Xehanort was attacking Braig.

I'm still pretty sure that wasn't a flashback.
---
#10nondescriptguy0Posted 10/3/2012 8:18:19 AM(edited)
ShiningBlader posted...

I'm still pretty sure that wasn't a flashback.

Then why did Braig's heart float away from his body, if Xehanort wasn't dividing his being in two?
---
PSN: rpg_dragon_s19