ITT: We list what days did badly, that no other KH has done.

#31NexzonPosted 10/4/2012 7:45:35 PM
For as much time as we spent in Twilight Town I bloody hated how it was ALWAYS in the afternoon. I wanted to see Twilight Town at dawn, at midday on a clear blue day, etc. Just because its called Twilight Town doesn't mean its in eternal dusk mode. Its just annoying.

Even Destiny Island showed us more variety in the short time spent there in KH1.
---
Bandwagon sheeps
#32Hirokey123Posted 10/4/2012 8:40:01 PM
I think Twilight Town is actually stuck in perpetual Twilight, just that area though. I imagine if you leave the town and go down to something like the beach then you'll be able to maybe see a blue sky if you're there at the right time.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#33Hirokey123Posted 10/4/2012 8:46:47 PM
LUlGI posted...
Half the Organization was killed off early anyway, so we didn't get to know them any better than we did in CoM.

Totally saying a word cause you said my name. :D

I don't really think that you can blame days for that, there is nothing that Days could have done. The plot was already written when they would leave and die so there is no changing that.

That being said in the short time we had with them they did try their best to at least give them some screen time. I mean we got a mission with each of them and each mission was pretty good at showing their personality, as well as implying a number of things about their character.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#34perrycox42Posted 10/4/2012 8:51:30 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
LUlGI posted...
Half the Organization was killed off early anyway, so we didn't get to know them any better than we did in CoM.

I don't really think that you can blame days for that, there is nothing that Days could have done. The plot was already written when they would leave and die so there is no changing that.

This. It's the same reason that Riku was made the final boss instead of Xion
#35Zak6009Posted 10/4/2012 8:51:49 PM
Game_ROB posted...

...and now I feel bad that Luxord's never coming back despite Nomura liking him...

Did he say that he's never coming back? Not even as a somebody?

I always figured Nomura would eventually give us the last four identities, that would really suck if he officially confirmed that to be over.
Plus, what about the 13 darknesses?
#36J-Don-BonnePosted 10/4/2012 9:23:33 PM
Zak6009 posted...
Game_ROB posted...

...and now I feel bad that Luxord's never coming back despite Nomura liking him...

I always figured Nomura would eventually give us the last four identities, that would really suck if he officially confirmed that to be over.

He didn't, but come on... why didn't anyone past number IX come back here in 3D. Everyone else came back...
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
Fan of a "pretty hardcore evil" Vampire Queen.
#37fuzzyhunter0608Posted 10/4/2012 9:24:39 PM
Game_ROB posted...
Zak6009 posted...
Game_ROB posted...

He didn't, but come on... why didn't anyone past number IX come back here in 3D. Everyone else came back...

First six were the apprentices, so they were inevitable. After that is Axel and Saix, who have an unfinished plot point. Makes sense they would come back
---
"What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." - John Steinbeck
#38MM125Posted 10/4/2012 9:37:28 PM
roxas9001 posted...
Gave us Xion

Get out. Just get the f*** out.

Game_ROB posted...

Because they don't live in Radiant Garden?
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#39J-Don-BonnePosted 10/4/2012 10:09:46 PM
MM125 posted...
Game_ROB posted...

Because they don't live in Radiant Garden?

I'll be dead honest, I don't own KH 3D yet... and the file I did play on my friend cartridge was only up to the Grid... and I don't have a PSP for BBS so, I just sorta figured the first VIII wouldn't be the only returns when I heard they came back... '-' y'know? Days didn't take a chance to really flesh the final IV out so 3D would've been a good shot.
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
Fan of a "pretty hardcore evil" Vampire Queen.
#40slmcknettPosted 10/4/2012 10:11:32 PM
I'm still angry Lea and Isa are from Radiant Garden. <_<
---
The Ra's Al F***ing Ghul of THE BLOX <__<