How old are Terra Aqua and Ventus?

#1PikachuTheHornPosted 10/18/2012 5:09:46 PM
I don't think it was ever stated.
#2UzumakiTornadoPosted 10/18/2012 5:13:06 PM
Terra= 18
Ventus= 15
Aqua= 21
#3DuskBringerPosted 10/18/2012 5:30:09 PM
Never actually stated. All we know is that Ventus is younger than the other two; I remember reading somewhere that Terra's supposed to be the oldest of the three, but I'm not too sure.

It's generally agreed upon that Ventus is around 15-ish while Aqua and Terra are probably in their late teens.
---
http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/
For all your Kingdom Hearts needs.
#4KMAnsemPosted 10/18/2012 5:33:22 PM
Yeah, Ven is generally agreed to be 15 or 16 because that's how old Roxas is, and they're obviously identical. Aqua and Terra are canonically older than Ven, but we don't know by how much. They are called "grown-ups" at one point, though, so...theoretically at least eighteen.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#5VentwigPosted 10/18/2012 5:34:58 PM
I always thought Terra and Aqua were the same age.
---
--- Official Turtwig of the Kingdom Hearts 3D Boards
Pie is yummy. And Kingdom Hearts is fun.
#6slmcknettPosted 10/18/2012 6:57:34 PM(edited)
Terra = About 19. Nomura said Xemnas was about 30, and KH2 is 11 years after BbS ends.
Aqua = About 18. Probably a year older by the time of DDD.
Ventus = Physically about 15. Chronologically about 19.
---
My brother on Re:coded
You can buy stuff from a midget Arab.
#7KMAnsemPosted 10/18/2012 7:22:34 PM(edited)
Ventus = Physically about 15. Chronologically about 19.

I don't know about that last part.

If he truly didn't age in those four years between the Islands' incident and BBS proper...wouldn't someone have noticed? I think it's more likely that since Aqua and Terra didn't visibly age, either, and they don't have any explanation for it, it means the developers just got lazy with the character models.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#8TaticalWarriorPosted 10/18/2012 7:23:57 PM
They always refer Terra as a young man, so he must be 18 or so. Aqua surely is mature in both way, so she must be at that age as well. No older than 18 (20 at most), and no younger than 17...

I guess it is like that.
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#9slmcknettPosted 10/18/2012 7:45:21 PM
I don't know about that last part.

If he truly didn't age in those four years between the Islands' incident and BBS proper...wouldn't someone have noticed? I think it's more likely that since Aqua and Terra didn't visibly age, either, and they don't have any explanation for it, it means the developers just got lazy with the character models.

Well, he was definitely 4 years older by Destiny Islands time, at least. And that seems to be the time Nomura is talking about whenever he refers to the main timeline.
---
Bleach is the show that brought back Toonami. You can worship it now.
#10SupKaiokenSonicPosted 10/18/2012 7:51:27 PM
Nomura said Xemnas looks 30...but shouldn't he only be a year older from Terra's age? (Nobodies don't age...unless the "special nobody" thing applies here)
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga