Sora in Wreck it Ralph?

#1SalsaSavantPosted 11/2/2012 8:33:05 PM
I think I spotted him.
In the pub game, when you see it from the outside and everything's 8 bit, 8-bit Sora is on the bottom and to the left...I think. It was brief.

Can anyone confirm this for me?
---
This is a sig.
People who agree: 10. People who Disagree:4
#2KMAnsemPosted 11/2/2012 8:34:05 PM
I really doubt it.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#3SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:34:49 PM
KMAnsem posted...
I really doubt it.

Why? I mean, even Cinderella and Belle got a small nonsensical background cameo. Why not Sora?
---
This is a sig.
#4KMAnsemPosted 11/2/2012 8:40:44 PM
I actually didn't know that.

But still, Belle and Cinderella are cultural icons. Stars of blockbuster, landmark movies. Members of a massive merchandising line. Sora's just a...guy from a thing.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#5SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:43:23 PM
KMAnsem posted...
I actually didn't know that.

But still, Belle and Cinderella are cultural icons. Stars of blockbuster, landmark movies. Members of a massive merchandising line. Sora's just a...guy from a thing.

A guy from a thing that the company owns and would be amazingly fitting.

What's with all this negativity?
---
This is a sig.
#6DrunkBeardGuyPosted 11/2/2012 8:45:50 PM
SalsaSavant posted...

Who would you rather put in your movie as a cameo: Some goofy looking kid from an RPG, or Disney's countless other characters?

Exactly.
---
Beardy
Outlaws to the end
#7Limen123Posted 11/2/2012 8:53:08 PM
I mean, Deku Link even got a few seconds of cameo. But he's more memorable than a teenager with a giant key.
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
#8KMAnsemPosted 11/2/2012 8:59:24 PM(edited)

It's not really negativity. I mean, trust me, if there was any hint of KH in the movie, that'd be amazing. I'd love it. I'd be over the moon with that. But realistically, it just isn't very likely.

Sora's just not an icon the same way Sonic or Link or Pac-Man are. Or, yeah, Cinderella. And he doesn't have the retro nostalgia feel of, say, the bartender from Tapper, either. There's just...no reason for him to be there. If they had to flesh out a scene with little bonus extras, then yeah, of course they'd go for recognizable ones like the Disney Princesses or what have you. Sora's just not really on the radar. The only way I can see him getting in is maybe if a couple of the animators happened to be really big fans and sneaked him into a shot or two.
---
#9WingSilverPosted 11/2/2012 9:53:40 PM
Kingdom Hearts would get a lot of fame if somehow Disney could make a theatrical movie that both makes money and pleases viewers. Tough demands to satisfy.
#10PrecisionCrabPosted 11/3/2012 1:59:35 PM
WingSilver posted...
Kingdom Hearts would get a lot of fame if somehow Disney could make a theatrical movie that both makes money and pleases viewers. Tough demands to satisfy.

Rofl.