All hail Sora! Heroes rise again! Obliterating everything that's not your friend

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. All hail Sora! Heroes rise again! Obliterating everything that's not your friend

User Info: englishhedgehog

englishhedgehog
4 years ago#1
80/80!

Nothing can stop you now! No heartless can bring you down! There's nothing left to lose. You win!

Cookies for references.
...Because its fun.

User Info: SupKaiokenSonic

SupKaiokenSonic
4 years ago#2
Tails Adventure?
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga

User Info: Sasukefire

Sasukefire
4 years ago#3
We get it. You like Sonic. Now how about I make a bunch of Naruto comparison topics on this board? That would be nice. Or how about I make a bunch of Code Geass Topics on this board with my ImmaLelouch account? Or how about I make some ICarly topics on this board with my BreakerDoorMan Account?
http://www.zerochan.net/1118932 She's like the sister he never had.

englishhedgehog
4 years ago#4
Sasukefire posted...
We get it. You like Sonic. Now how about I make a bunch of Naruto comparison topics on this board? That would be nice. Or how about I make a bunch of Code Geass Topics on this board with my ImmaLelouch account? Or how about I make some ICarly topics on this board with my BreakerDoorMan Account?

fine.
...Because its fun.

User Info: SupKaiokenSonic

SupKaiokenSonic
4 years ago#5
Or how about I make some ICarly topics on this board with my BreakerDoorMan Account?

=D Really?!
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga

User Info: SilentHeroSMT44

SilentHeroSMT44
4 years ago#6
SupKaiokenSonic posted...
Or how about I make some ICarly topics on this board with my BreakerDoorMan Account?

=D Really?!

The difference is that Sonic was once good. And still is, arguably.
And until Dana Snyder gets the role of Carly's zany uncle, that show will be mediocre.
3DS FC- 5112-3442-4985 Just send me a message if you add me.

User Info: XGeass

XGeass
4 years ago#7
NO! All hail Lelouch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr8LflK7jik&feature=channel&list=UL
And my life is complete.

englishhedgehog
4 years ago#8
XGeass posted...
NO! All hail the magic conch!
...Because its fun.

User Info: SilentHeroSMT44

SilentHeroSMT44
4 years ago#9
englishhedgehog posted...
XGeass posted...
NO! All hail the magic conch!

All Hail Shadow?
3DS FC- 5112-3442-4985 Just send me a message if you add me.

User Info: ImmaLelouch

ImmaLelouch
4 years ago#10
All Hail Nunnally!
It's all according to the plan.
You have the same eyes as I do. Eyes that seek power, spilling with hate and murderous intent. By killing you I can experience what it means to be truly alive.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. All hail Sora! Heroes rise again! Obliterating everything that's not your friend

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived