Any other Final Fantasy characters you want to see in KH?

#31ScizoreonPosted 12/5/2012 3:37:41 AM
Rinoa / Ultimecia
Laguna
Gilgamesh
Ultros
Kefka
Mateus
#32Septimo_OmegaPosted 12/5/2012 4:21:08 AM
Weiss as a superboss.
#33wind64aPosted 12/5/2012 5:55:32 AM
SilentHeroSMT44 posted...
wind64a posted...
KMAnsem posted...
They showed someone, and some people decided that that person must be Rinoa.

Actually, they showed the wings that have been associated with her for as long as Rinoa's existed.

And even if you hate the character, do keep in mind that, for all we know, her personality could be completely different here. It wouldn't be the first time that happened to a FF character.

True, Leon's personality is a logical extension of his FF8 one if he continued to open up but is not the same. I know wings have been associated with Rinoa, but there ARE other characters who have such a motif. Eiko's probably my favorite one in the FF series. It might also be because I'm a yaoi fan and know that there's a high chance Leon will end up with her, even though I suspect the "romance" in 8 was really her subconsciouly making him her knight and thus under her controll. Though if they gave her personality a complete rehaul, and had her as just a friend I might be a bit less upset by her possible inclusion. One problem with including her is that they'd have to invent some location and events for where on earth she was this entire time. They missed a major opportunity for this in KH2, when Radiant Garden was restored, and a large number of people were gathered.

What does yaoi have to do with anything? First of all, romance isn't even a thing in KH, whether we want there to be. Second, I don't think hating a character because she has a vag is very logical. Plus, none of those yaoi writers would have been born if their male/female parent combo didn't get drunk that one night and have a gropefest in the backseat of their Gundam or whatever Japanese people drive. I forgot the original point I was trying to make.

I despise Rinoa for her personality and actions, not her gender. I was pointing out that there is another person I prefer Leon with, but I guess you didn't catch that. Since romance isn't overt in the KH series, outside of every single Prince and Princess combo in the Disney Worlds, that would go with my comment towards the end. I'm not even sure what you're implying in the last bit. There are cannon pairings I do like such as Zack/Aerith and Zidane/Garnet. I would say Vashe's romance was nice, but I can never remember her late husband's name.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
Strifehart is my OTP. FC: 4170-0917-6393 services performed at BSC: 1 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#34Junta_JastPosted 12/5/2012 6:24:30 AM
Jecht on Destiny Islands. Make it happen SE.

Zack, Genesis, and Rinoa, because they have all been foreshadowed.
---
http://tinyurl.com/a2ahlju <--- My one true waifu, now and forever! My heart has settled, and shall wander no more! Aigis <3
#35perrycox42Posted 12/5/2012 7:04:15 AM
wind64a posted...
wind64a posted...
KMAnsem posted...

Actually, they showed the wings that have been associated with her for as long as Rinoa's existed.

And even if you hate the character, do keep in mind that, for all we know, her personality could be completely different here. It wouldn't be the first time that happened to a FF character.

True, Leon's personality is a logical extension of his FF8 one if he continued to open up but is not the same. I know wings have been associated with Rinoa, but there ARE other characters who have such a motif. Eiko's probably my favorite one in the FF series. It might also be because I'm a yaoi fan and know that there's a high chance Leon will end up with her, even though I suspect the "romance" in 8 was really her subconsciouly making him her knight and thus under her controll. Though if they gave her personality a complete rehaul, and had her as just a friend I might be a bit less upset by her possible inclusion. One problem with including her is that they'd have to invent some location and events for where on earth she was this entire time. They missed a major opportunity for this in KH2, when Radiant Garden was restored, and a large number of people were gathered.

What does yaoi have to do with anything? First of all, romance isn't even a thing in KH, whether we want there to be. Second, I don't think hating a character because she has a vag is very logical. Plus, none of those yaoi writers would have been born if their male/female parent combo didn't get drunk that one night and have a gropefest in the backseat of their Gundam or whatever Japanese people drive. I forgot the original point I was trying to make.

I despise Rinoa for her personality and actions, not her gender. I was pointing out that there is another person I prefer Leon with, but I guess you didn't catch that. Since romance isn't overt in the KH series, outside of every single Prince and Princess combo in the Disney Worlds, that would go with my comment towards the end. I'm not even sure what you're implying in the last bit. There are cannon pairings I do like such as Zack/Aerith and Zidane/Garnet. I would say Vashe's romance was nice, but I can never remember her late husband's name.

... do you mean Ashe? Then it's Rasler
#36Sword_of_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:14:24 AM
Junta_Jast posted...
Jecht on Destiny Islands. Make it happen SE.

Zack, Genesis, and Rinoa, because they have all been foreshadowed.

Um...you know Zack was in BBS, right? Or are you talking about wanting him to appear in a game with Sora?
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#37DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/5/2012 9:20:24 AM
jeieem18 posted...
JustSnilloc posted...
GILGAMESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He would show up in a Sword in the Stone world having heard rumors of the legendary sword being there

This!!! Merlin already appeared in previous games, why not give him a chance to be in the world where he came from...

Drgonbxcross posted...
CECIL AND KAIN.

and this... esp Cecil... Riku and Cecil can get along well esp the part of being in light and darkness thing...

*Highfive*
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login.
#38wind64aPosted 12/5/2012 9:55:05 AM
Thanks, yes I meant Ashe. I'm not even sure how I made that typo. They were cute together.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
Strifehart is my OTP. FC: 4170-0917-6393 services performed at BSC: 1 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#39ChaosHeroSMT44Posted 12/5/2012 10:35:31 AM
wind64a posted...
wind64a posted...
KMAnsem posted...

Well, then I don't know why you had to mention being a yaoi fan if it had no bearing on not liking her. Canon pairings and junk is nothing worth losing sleep over.
---
If you're seeing this, I'm about to unleash hell.
#40RinkuTanukiPosted 12/5/2012 6:58:06 PM
Can someone remind me of the scene where Rinoa is foreshadowed to be there in KH2?