Best 2 (3?) Dream Eaters to tackle endgame content (spoilers)

#1-TheoreticallyPosted 12/5/2012 8:47:03 AM
Ok, so I kinda breezed through the first 6 worlds using the 3 *-ranked AR card Dream Eaters, but now I want to change it up. I hear that the Ryu Dragon is a popular choice for Superglide and Firaga Burst, which are handy for taking down Julius, but I'm not sure if that's all he's good for.

What do you guys recommend?
#2-Theoretically(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:49:21 AM
Oh and one quick question... If I kill off my Kab Kannon for his Brilliant Fantasies... when I scan him again will all of his stats be reset? If so I'm kinda hesitant to go this route seeing as how he's currently level 51 and I've fully unlocked his board.
#3Ichigo_UchihaPosted 12/5/2012 11:41:11 AM(edited)
Yes, KK's stats would be reset, because you're making - well, scanning - a new Dream Eater, he's not the same one that you had, because you killed that previous one for Dream Pieces

Edit: It's been a while since I've played, so I honestly can't say, but Ryu Dragon was very helpful for me (I never bothered with Julius)
---
"The world ends with you [...] push out your horizons as far as they'll go." - Sanae Hanekoma.
Org. XIII Name(s) - Reltyx/Xrelty
#4SugarBoogersPosted 12/5/2012 4:12:14 PM
Ryu Dragon
Aura Lion
Keeba Tiber
Tyranto Rex
Skelterwild
Cera Terror
Lord Kyroo

I think those are generally agreed upon to be best (idk if Electricorn and Pegaslick are supposed to be on that list as well).
#5-Theoretically(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:20:59 PM
bump for more input

What 3 dream eaters did you guys use to tackle endgame stuff?
#6wind64aPosted 12/5/2012 9:58:00 PM
I tend to use 6, because I like having different ones for Sora and Riku. I know Sora's weren't ideal, but he had Ryu Dragon, Keeba Tiger, and Woeflower on my last playthrough. Riku had Aura Lion, Halibird, and Magic Lampin.

I like trying playthroughs where I use the same 6 throughout. This time I'm substituting Tyranto Rex for Woeflower for the purpose of having Once More.

I'm sure there are stronger combos than mine.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
Strifehart is my OTP. FC: 4170-0917-6393 services performed at BSC: 1 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#7DemiseEndPosted 12/6/2012 2:42:46 AM
Ryu Dragon
Any speed reload buffing DE(Halberd and Frootz Cat are fantastic at these)
Yoggy Ram
Lord Kyroo
Aura Lion
etc

That being said, my favorite and probably one of the if not(IMHO) THE BEST spirit in the game is Yoggy Ram, early acess easy to make even at Star Rank(help those who do not want to grind rare materials, just got a Risky Winds day, play Flick Rush awhile to buy tons of Slot Edge, and sell them for 600 a piece), solid all around stats for offense and defense, decent Link Attack(crap link style, but.... your not supposed to use Link Style anyway).

His(its) biggest downside are its Skill Tree sucks big time, but it MORE than makes it up if made with Leader Disposition, since your going to see it doing(well, spamming) Regen, Protect, Spirit Roar, and Yoggy Sonic all day to the point that you can actualy spam Link Attack.

Of course, because of something, its massively fast Link Gauge Building is less valuable.
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#8DemiseEndPosted 12/6/2012 2:47:01 AM
BTW i used Leader Yoggy/Something/Irrelevant Halberd

That something is most of the time Clear Mind Aura Lion, but i plan to change it to Ryu Dragon.... maybe

Halberd for speed, Aura Lion gave full Speedbump and has good skills, Yoggy for ^description. This also give full attack boost IIRC, so its pretty nice(i think a full magic boost might be better if you want to use Balloon spam, but Balloon is pretty strong as it is anyway)
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#9-Theoretically(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:23:12 PM
Opinions on Majik Lapin and Sir Kyroo?
#10wind64aPosted 12/7/2012 2:04:16 PM
-Theoretically posted...
Opinions on Majik Lapin and Sir Kyroo?

Don't know about Sir Kyroo, but Majik Lapin is pretty handy early on, due to giving Riku Dark Barrirer.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
Strifehart is my OTP. FC: 4170-0917-6393 services performed at BSC: 1 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142