Majok Lapin Recipe Location + Non-Recipe DEs?

#1Dark MousyPosted 1/9/2013 8:55:24 PM
I'm pretty sure the only recipe I have left is Majik Lapin, and I can't seem to find a place that says where to get it. Anyone able to help? Also, I am missing these others from my Recipe list, and I wanted to be sure these did NOT have recipes:

Frootz Cat

Kab Kannon

Meowjesty

R&R Seal

Sudo Neku

Ursa Circus

...and of course, Majik Lapin. :)

Thanks if you can help! If those simply have no recipes, I just wanted to make sure I bring them into NG+ in a bit. I think I just have to make Ursa Circus and Sudo Neku, the two I couldn't get from my cards. ^_^
---
PSN: Alchemix19
3DS: 1590-4954-3719
#2Dark Mousy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:15:19 PM
Never mind, I found it. Majik Lapin is in the Medal Shop, and apparently Meowjesty, Sudo and Ursa are obtained when I get LV20 in Flick Rush... ugh... I have to play Flick Rush... argh lol!
---
PSN: Alchemix19
3DS: 1590-4954-3719
#3perrycox42Posted 1/9/2013 9:24:08 PM(edited)
I'm pretty sure the Triple AR Card DEs (Meowjesty/Ursa Circus/Sudo Neku) do have recipes. You can trade Flick Rush medals for them.

Really, I think every Spirit does have a recipe, seeing as how all Spirits can be made (Even though it's kind of pointless for Frootz Cat, R&R Seal, and Kab Kannon, since the AR Card scans them to * Rank anyway)

Edit: According to dozingdevil's FAQ, I'm wrong about that second part. Frootz, Seal, and Kannon do not have recipe items (But still have recipes). I'm still pretty sure the Triple Card Spirits have recipes, but he doesn't have that information complete right now.