What do you think of (spoilers)?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. What do you think of (spoilers)?
3 years ago#1
Young Xehanort?

I dunno what anyone thinks of him. Does anyone like him? Dislike him? I don't hear much about him other than people describing his battles as difficult.
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
3 years ago#2
It's hard to judge a character based on one game.
...Because its fun.
3 years ago#3
He is a pretty caramel island boy.
Because when I logged off, the last thing I heard was a creepy sounding "I LIED"~Blaze
3 years ago#4
I don't like how they made yet another character into a Xehanort clone. I was hoping for MF to be somebody new and interesting, like Eraqus's master. Or at least like an Isa clone, or an Ansem the Wise clone. Instead....lolXehanort. Wearing a lolBlack Coat.

Him being voiced by Szayelaporro was cool, and probably the only thing I really liked about him. Other than that, I don't care for him one way or another.
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
3 years ago#5
"Oh great. Another one."
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMousinator
3 years ago#6
slmcknett posted...
I don't like how they made yet another character into a Xehanort clone. I was hoping for MF to be somebody new and interesting, like Eraqus's master. Or at least like an Isa clone, or an Ansem the Wise clone. Instead....lolXehanort. Wearing a lolBlack Coat.

Him being voiced by Szayelaporro was cool, and probably the only thing I really liked about him. Other than that, I don't care for him one way or another.

To be fair him being anything other than a Xehanort was beyond unlikely. His music theme gave it away that he was a Xehanort in some form and then his weapon similarity to Xemnas and what not.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
3 years ago#7
englishhedgehog posted...
It's hard to judge a character based on one game.

Well there is always the notion of a first impression...
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
3 years ago#8
Hirokey123 posted...
To be fair him being anything other than a Xehanort was beyond unlikely. His music theme gave it away that he was a Xehanort in some form and then his weapon similarity to Xemnas and what not.

Yeah, but in BbS he used Saix's character model. And Saix would've still been a "Xehanort in some form".
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
3 years ago#9
He's cool. I don't really have any particularly strong feelings for him one way or the other. Though I don't get this idea that this game showed that Xehanort corrupted himself I think it shows that Xehanort was always a bad dude. If your future self asks you to help gather up all your other selves and forcibly try to break down and turn some other kids into a version of you to help start a war that will recreate the world and you agree you are not a very good person.
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu
3 years ago#10
He really has potential. I had the impression that he was just doing it because of old Xehanort, but he isn't really involved as him, being able to change sides anytime...
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. What do you think of (spoilers)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived