What do you think of (spoilers)?

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 1/22/2013 10:49:59 AM
Young Xehanort?

I dunno what anyone thinks of him. Does anyone like him? Dislike him? I don't hear much about him other than people describing his battles as difficult.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#2englishhedgehogPosted 1/22/2013 10:57:55 AM
It's hard to judge a character based on one game.
---
...Because its fun.
#3Hikaru_IrvingPosted 1/22/2013 11:23:41 AM
He is a pretty caramel island boy.
---
Because when I logged off, the last thing I heard was a creepy sounding "I LIED"~Blaze
#4slmcknettPosted 1/22/2013 11:53:57 AM
I don't like how they made yet another character into a Xehanort clone. I was hoping for MF to be somebody new and interesting, like Eraqus's master. Or at least like an Isa clone, or an Ansem the Wise clone. Instead....lolXehanort. Wearing a lolBlack Coat.

Him being voiced by Szayelaporro was cool, and probably the only thing I really liked about him. Other than that, I don't care for him one way or another.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#5SmashBroDXPosted 1/22/2013 11:56:21 AM
"Oh great. Another one."
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMousinator
#6Hirokey123Posted 1/22/2013 12:03:33 PM
slmcknett posted...
I don't like how they made yet another character into a Xehanort clone. I was hoping for MF to be somebody new and interesting, like Eraqus's master. Or at least like an Isa clone, or an Ansem the Wise clone. Instead....lolXehanort. Wearing a lolBlack Coat.

Him being voiced by Szayelaporro was cool, and probably the only thing I really liked about him. Other than that, I don't care for him one way or another.

To be fair him being anything other than a Xehanort was beyond unlikely. His music theme gave it away that he was a Xehanort in some form and then his weapon similarity to Xemnas and what not.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#7PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:30:28 PM
englishhedgehog posted...
It's hard to judge a character based on one game.

Well there is always the notion of a first impression...
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#8slmcknettPosted 1/22/2013 12:45:14 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
To be fair him being anything other than a Xehanort was beyond unlikely. His music theme gave it away that he was a Xehanort in some form and then his weapon similarity to Xemnas and what not.

Yeah, but in BbS he used Saix's character model. And Saix would've still been a "Xehanort in some form".
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#9Drizzy_DrizakePosted 1/22/2013 2:08:13 PM
He's cool. I don't really have any particularly strong feelings for him one way or the other. Though I don't get this idea that this game showed that Xehanort corrupted himself I think it shows that Xehanort was always a bad dude. If your future self asks you to help gather up all your other selves and forcibly try to break down and turn some other kids into a version of you to help start a war that will recreate the world and you agree you are not a very good person.
---
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu
#10TaticalWarriorPosted 1/22/2013 2:33:46 PM
He really has potential. I had the impression that he was just doing it because of old Xehanort, but he isn't really involved as him, being able to change sides anytime...
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u