KH3 should have.. *spoilers*

#1Vaanelo99Posted 1/31/2013 5:42:45 PM
Sora Riku and Kairi all playable.

Kairi should be the one to plunge willingly into the realm of darkness. This seems like a task destined for her. It should be ok since her heart is pure light the darkness shouldn't be a threat and she would actually thrive in that world pwning the darkness and help Aqua escape with her light powers or something like she helped Sora and Riku at end of KH2.

Once Aqua is freed Sora journeys to CO with her and finds the Chamber of Awakening to return Ven's heart back to him (not sure how it will be given back though)

Then Riku should be the one to defeat the Terranort Xehanort and free Terra and expose that oldnort noob out of hiding.

Once Terra is freed then Sora Riku Kairi Aqua Ven Terra Lea (Saix too I hope) Donald Goofy and Mickey all do a final showdown and thrash the living hell out of all the norts and send them to oblivion.
#2Jak13Posted 1/31/2013 5:56:44 PM
SDG or no.
---
"Ganondorf needs to forget everything he's ever learned about tennis and train to become a competent sword fighter." - RATTfink138
#3mrblackbelt32Posted 1/31/2013 7:28:56 PM
Jak13 posted...
SDG or no.

---
myspace.com/blackbenderofficial
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/687396/daniel-bryan-chokes-announcer-o.gif
#4felicaPosted 1/31/2013 9:42:19 PM
Honestly at this point SDG will only be together in the disney worlds. There's too much going on in the storyline where they aren't important.
---
Patiently waiting for DmC,Tomb Raider,Last of Us,Stick Of Truth-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
#5KMAnsemPosted 1/31/2013 9:44:35 PM
Honestly at this point SDG will only be together in the disney worlds. There's too much going on in the storyline where they aren't important.

And what's keeping them from being important?
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#6illegalcheezPosted 1/31/2013 9:57:29 PM(edited)
While I love the idea of Kairi being playable, I wouldn't want anyone to take Donald and Goofy's place.

If, IF I had to make a prediction about playable characters, I'd think that Sora, Donald, and Goofy do their thing and team up with anyone willing as per usual.

Riku's journey would be a solo adventure using something similar to D-links (drive forms?) instead of party members, except for Mickey at key points.

Kairi, in the meanwhile, could go any which way; I'd guess that she has no permanent party members but cycles through other Disney party members as well as major character such as the keybladers, with a theme of unification to loosely parallel Sora's theme of connection and Riku's theme of inner-strength.
#7felicaPosted 2/3/2013 12:51:50 AM
KMAnsem posted...

And what's keeping them from being important?

What does Donald or Goofy have to do with rescuing Ansem/Aqua or saving Ven???

Mickey has to with Sora to save Aqua. Sora has to go with Aqua to save Ven. Now of course D/G should have some part in the finale battle. But i just don't seem them of any importance to most of the main plots KH3 has to handle.
---
Patiently waiting for DmC,Tomb Raider,Last of Us,Stick Of Truth-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 Black 2 FC-1034 9297 3420
#8DrunkBeardGuyPosted 2/3/2013 1:09:51 AM
Donald and Goofy are Sora's friends, he's not going to skip out on them just because the supposed plot says he has to.

Some may be saved off screen, or they may get their own section of gameplay. But SDG will never stop being a thing in the main games.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#9perrycox42Posted 2/3/2013 1:14:42 AM
This is why I want KH3 to have something of a classic RPG party system, including party members forcing their way into the party at various points for plot reasons
#10RinkuTanukiPosted 2/3/2013 8:39:48 AM
You want Kairi to plunge into the Realm of Darkness.

Kairi.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse