Ideas for Kingdom Hearts IV?

#21XGeassPosted 2/6/2013 11:29:54 AM
DawnAgent posted...
So what are you hoping for? For SE to milk a series that doesn't even sell all that well anymore? Didn't DDD not sell above a million units?

Its Sly Cooper Thieves in Time all over again. A series that is no longer popular trying to cash out. Speaking of which, KMA don't tell me you play that series.

Can't tell if serious or stupid........
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#22DawnAgentPosted 2/6/2013 11:39:11 AM
I'm more rational than you.
#23englishhedgehogPosted 2/6/2013 11:42:25 AM
I want KHIV to be non-existent. It won't happen but I can dream.
---
...Because its fun.
I love Englishhedgehog more than anything evar. -Eellliioottt.
#24Whats_Up4444(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:04:25 PM
XGeass posted...
DawnAgent posted...
So what are you hoping for? For SE to milk a series that doesn't even sell all that well anymore? Didn't DDD not sell above a million units?

Its Sly Cooper Thieves in Time all over again. A series that is no longer popular trying to cash out. Speaking of which, KMA don't tell me you play that series.

Can't tell if serious or stupid........

It's both. :/
---
Oh no! My http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570198-basketball-nightmare/ ! :o
http://tital.bigforumpro.com/ Join the Haven of all Kingdom Hearts Roleplays!
#25KMAnsemPosted 2/6/2013 2:29:04 PM
Just out of curiosity, how would you recommend this new villain becoming more personally involved with Sora?

No idea. It depends who he is and what he wants, and I haven't thought in terms that concrete. But I don't think it would be too hard -- someone as big and as powerful as Sora is bound to make enemies constantly.

I would be ok with this, but I've gotta wonder, if there's a reset button, what's the point of even calling it Kingdom Hearts IV? There's a point when numerals stop making sense.

That occurred to me, too, but I can't think of a better alternative. What else can we do? Pull a Sonic '06 or a DMC and just call it "Kingdom Hearts"? That's confusing. Do something cheesy like "Kingdom Hearts Reloaded" or whatever? That sucks. Plus, keeping the IV reemphasizes the fact that even though things have changed, it's still ultimately a continuation of the same story.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#26MM125Posted 2/6/2013 2:35:45 PM
KMAnsem posted...
Pull a Sonic '06

Please don't. Don't even suggest that. D:
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#27KMAnsemPosted 2/6/2013 2:38:16 PM
To toss a villain idea out there, I guess the most obvious concept is a person who, for some reason, can remember the old World and deeply resents Sora for resetting it. It does bring up the legitimate question of whether the heroes have gone too far and overstepped their boundaries.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#28theotherpromisePosted 2/6/2013 9:48:04 PM
I am still curious about what might happen if darkness was introduced into the heart of a Princess of Heart. I thought it would be cool that if this were to happen to the seven princesses of heart, that this darkness would form a powerful heartless, AKA the princess of heartless. It would probably look like a very evil version of Namine. Her goal would likely be to find Kingdom Hearts, since that is the goal of all heartless. With a side goal of transforming everything into a heartless.
#29KMAnsemPosted 2/6/2013 9:50:13 PM
I am still curious about what might happen if darkness was introduced into the heart of a Princess of Heart.

Seems like it should be immediately extinguished. The hearts of the Princesses repel darkness -- that's the entire point of them. It's what's preserved the Realm of Light since the Keyblade War, it's the reason Kairi didn't become a Heartless when the islands were attacked, and it's the reason the Princesses were able to hold back the darkness at Hollow Bastion and the islands in KH1.
---
#30samurott20Posted 2/7/2013 5:11:15 PM
how are to talking about kingdom hearts 4 when they haven't even released kingdom hearts 3?