Which type of magic would you prefer to use if you were in KH?

#21slmcknett(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:46:26 AM
Imbackhahahaha posted...
Am I allowed to go scientific? Cause if I can, I'd say that space and time are the same thing so I'd take that

Nope. You're a filthy, filthy cheater!
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#22iambashoPosted 2/7/2013 10:50:07 AM
Imbackhahahaha posted...
Am I allowed to go scientific? Cause if I can, I'd say that space and time are the same thing so I'd take that

That only really starts to become true once you start to go past 1/7th the speed of light, and even then they're still two distinct phenomena until you actually hit the speed of light, something which only energy (meaning light itself) can do.
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#23Sticky_DerpPosted 2/7/2013 10:56:08 AM
Other: Gravity.
#24FaustXIIPosted 2/7/2013 5:37:36 PM
Ice... I will create a kingdom of frozen DEATH!!! All shall become my ice sculptures mwahahaha!!! My own Keyblade Graveyard but.. OF ICE!! So many people voted time cuz they're such big fans (read:kiss-asses) of Youngnort, duh. -_-

I won't die so easily like Vexen that's for sure. I'll trump all other Org. members and even Xehanort himself! I WILL BE INVINCIBLE!!!
#25megaman91985Posted 2/8/2013 2:45:18 AM
slmcknett posted...
Nobody likes Earth. XD

Unless the individual is a blind earthbender then almost no one will like it. :P
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
Check profile for FCs.
#26MM125Posted 2/8/2013 12:36:18 PM
megaman91985 posted...
slmcknett posted...
Nobody likes Earth. XD

Unless the individual is a blind earthbender then almost no one will like it. :P

What about Bolin? Or Lin Beifong?
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#27SilentHeroSMT44Posted 2/8/2013 1:09:39 PM
Other: Light.
Kinda curious why that is not just an option on the list in the first place.
---
The Hee-ho-fficial Frost Ace of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Official Neutral Hero of everywhere.
#28Le_DerpstickPosted 2/8/2013 2:09:25 PM
MM125 posted...
megaman91985 posted...
slmcknett posted...
Nobody likes Earth. XD

What about Bolin? Or Lin Beifong?

A crucial part of both of their characters' is that they have a deep inferiority complex about and hatred for their element.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png