People on Amazon whining because they didn't know it was on the 3DS

#1R0cks0l1ddPosted 11/11/2012 11:14:38 AM(edited)
Not sure if posted but anyway.

http://www.amazon.com/Professor-Layton-Miracle-Mask-nintendo-3ds/product-reviews/B008OQTV7K/ref=cm_rdphist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B004JHY40C/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

Basically a mix of people buying the game and not realising it was on the 3DS, people whining about having to buy a console that has been out for over a year and it not being on an 8 year old system and one guy who won't shut up about 3D headaches and thinks that the 3DS is just the same as the DS when the slider is down (I'm pretty sure he's a troll anyway). The comments were a funny read. So basically, most of them haven't even bought the game and just felt like giving it one star anyway.
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 11/11/2012 11:28:01 AM(edited)
Lol @ the guy willing to cut the side protrusion of the cartridge to make it fit into the DSi XL. That would be a possibly correct solution to a Layton puzzle. :P
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3IAznDragonI YanPosted 11/11/2012 11:48:08 AM
3d ds and ds xl. lol no such things. there are still a lot of ignorant people about the 3ds. they believe you must play in 3d. you can just turn it off. besides, 3ds xl >>>> dsi xl
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#4XmortalXPosted 11/11/2012 2:51:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Gamemaster64Posted 11/11/2012 4:06:47 PM
Which ones is the TC mentioning? The ones he posted seam to be more of they know its a 3DS game but don't comprehend why it not on the DS.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#6R0cks0l1dd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:52:10 PM
Gamemaster64 posted...
Which ones is the TC mentioning? The ones he posted seam to be more of they know its a 3DS game but don't comprehend why it not on the DS.

The one that I'm pretty sure is just trolling is Lambchop or something on Amazon UK. He hasn't posted a review though, he's just siding with those idiots.

The one that didn't realize it before buying was one of the Amazon US reviews. I can't really tell if any of else of them bought it but they're still complaining that that they have to buy a 3DS and they didn't know while saying it's a marketing ploy by Nintendo.

What's funny is that there's none of these "reviews" on games like SM3DL and OoT3D. These people are just REALLY casual who only play games like this and Brain Training. They're just clueless and can't be bothered looking up information. The 3DS has been out for almost 2 years and the DS has been out for 8. One of them said that they bought 2 DSes last year but the 3DS was out by then, that's their fault. Nintendo even advertised that the 2 were completely different after the price drop.
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker
#7NeoNewJocosityPosted 11/11/2012 8:57:01 PM
...How are these people smart enough to have played through the Layton series?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkRHo-DggVw
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac85/XStationCube/132514436115.gif
#8kwando1313Posted 11/11/2012 10:46:38 PM
NeoNewJocosity posted...

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe they think that chopping the edge off is a puzzle?
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#9JadebellPosted 11/11/2012 11:02:24 PM
*sigh* If those reviewers truly were fans of the series they would have known a long time ago the game was for 3DS.

Thankfully a lot of the 5 star reviews are balancing things out by saying to ignore the 1 star ones. Looks like I'll be clicking a few "this review was not helpful" buttons today...
#10R0cks0l1dd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:59:18 AM
I know and the sad thing is that Amazon probably won't take them down and that a small amount of people even said that the "review" helped them.

NeoNewJocosity posted...

This.
---
bond007106 of Neoseeker