So I'm somehow already stick in lush woodlands 1

#1DarkastralPosted 2/27/2013 8:43:03 PM
I have everything mapped, including the secret area to the north where you get cilantro. There are trees blocking my path to the east, and I can see another bear past them, but he doesn't do anything.

I tried leading the bear in the northwest corner over to it, but he keeps turning around halfway there.

Do I need to kill the bear or something?
---
Not changing this signature until a new Breath of Fire game is announced
Started 2/8/12
#2zeik56Posted 2/27/2013 8:48:33 PM
If you had the first bear destroy all three trees around the small pond then you should already have access to the next area. There's a door past one of them that leads you further in.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#3Vivi_Hei-LinPosted 2/27/2013 8:51:59 PM
If ya killed it, then it should respawn after a while or once you leave
---
3DS FC: 0989-2672-7179
#4Darkastral(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:54:33 PM
zeik56 posted...
If you had the first bear destroy all three trees around the small pond then you should already have access to the next area. There's a door past one of them that leads you further in.

It did destroy all 3, but the door just leads me to another tree. The first bear won't follow me that far, and there's one behind the tree that isn't doing anything
---
Started 2/8/12
#5Darkastral(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 8:57:29 PM
Vivi_Hei-Lin posted...
If ya killed it, then it should respawn after a while or once you leave

I didn't kill it, it just stops following me halfway to the next tree
---
Started 2/8/12
#6zeik56Posted 2/27/2013 8:58:36 PM
It's been awhile since I did that part, but I'm quite sure you're missing something. If you go through the door to the north east of those trees you should be able to head on farther in without needing any bears.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#7ThatSageGuyPosted 2/27/2013 9:56:40 PM
You are either missing something, you you made a mistake on your map. There are a total of 5 logs blocked the way on B1F. The first bear (b3) breaks 4 of them, the 2nd bear (d6) breaks the 5th.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#8TenzhiPosted 2/27/2013 10:15:24 PM
You can come to the other bear from north of it either via a door just east of where the bear in the northeast of the map sits, or (IIRC) by going through the pink flower passage leading east from the room behind the bear that spawns in the northeast.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#9danny5329Posted 2/27/2013 10:18:04 PM
When u're stuck like forever, try remapping. It works most of the time since you've mostly missed some hidden path.
#10Keeko_caPosted 2/27/2013 10:31:07 PM
danny5329 posted...
When u're stuck like forever, try remapping. It works most of the time since you've mostly missed some hidden path.

This.

I mapped like an idiot! I got stuck on the very same thing, looked around again, and yeah...there's 2 bears here. Re-scour some areas and fix your map, you'll be okay after that.