How to get the skyship equipment to fly higher?

#1monsquescePosted 3/2/2013 10:40:03 AM
The cargo wharf guy keeps on telling me to go talk to the blue and red skyships but they keep on asking me for items not telling me how to fly higher.
#2HeroDelTiempo17Posted 3/2/2013 10:42:49 AM
No...go explore areas you haven't been to yet. You'll find it.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/AitchDeeTee/panicdancegifta.gif
http://backloggery.com/herodeltiempo/sig.gif
#3monsquesce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:44:59 AM
I have explored everywhere I can. In the 2nd land I've explored all the areas I can without flying higher, including that cave though I can't go further in it since I keep passing out. The first land is also explored completely. I'll try again to see if I messed up my map though I don't think I did.
#4klecserPosted 3/2/2013 10:46:06 AM
The Miasma Forest is a puzzle. To progress farther in it you need to take advantage of the various areas without poison. If you exit those places in the right order, and open up the shortcut from BOTH WAYS, you can progress.
#5monsquesce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 10:47:28 AM
Oh...okay. Thanks for the tip!
#6monsquesce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:18:24 AM
I don't see how this miasma map is going to help me. I explored almost all of it, except for certain parts where the miasma is. Got nowhere. The guy specifically tells me to go talk to airships which can't even be found in caves.
#7Scy046Posted 3/2/2013 11:21:19 AM
There's a Mining Node in the upper left of the map (A2). You have to travel through the room with the Miasma to get there by taking various shortcuts and other exits since you're limited to 10 moves.
---
Imagine I said something witty or profound here.
#8zeik56Posted 3/2/2013 11:21:57 AM
I don't know why you're so hung up on that, you were specifically told it's in the forest. You have to mine at the mining point in the Miasma Forest until you get the proper item, just like you did with the ore in the beginning.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#9monsquesce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:24:17 AM
Oh okay, sorry about that. I just dont understand why he would tell me to talk to other explorers if that's not what I'm supposed to do at all. Thanks!
#10zeik56Posted 3/2/2013 11:29:29 AM
If you help the other explorer's they'll give you ship parts like finding rare forage items or an upgraded foodapult.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?