6th Labyrinth Container help. (Spoilers)

#1DragonLord150Posted 3/4/2013 7:05:18 PM
How much do I need of each Injections to get to the Super Boss?

In case everyone is wondering:
1 is at the start, 1 is across a Darkness Room, and 1 is across a room with Trap Panels and FOE Moths that move during Battle.

PS:
Good luck with the Darkness room before the Stair to the Bottom Floor. IT IS HUGE!
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon
#2PetenshiPosted 3/4/2013 7:55:41 PM
if you don't do the injection right the boss does double damage and uses a skill that has a 100% chance to instant kill your whole party. so the injection is pretty important
#3HalecticPosted 3/4/2013 8:38:58 PM
The injection is used to half the HP, stats, and damage the super boss does

In theory you could kill it at full power, but even at level 99 with max retirement bonus it would be very difficult
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#4DynamicJumpIuffPosted 3/4/2013 8:42:20 PM
In theory you could kill it at full power, but even at level 99 with max retirement bonus it would be very difficult

Would you say it would be harder than the previous superbosses if that were the case?
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#5Fusion_MetroidPosted 3/4/2013 8:54:45 PM
To get the injection to work you need to put them in the order green (A1), white (E4), blue (D5), red (F2), yellow (D6) if I remember correctly, if that is what you were looking for.
---
XBL & PSN: NinjaApparition
3DS Friend Code: 4038-6123-9271
#6DragonLord150(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:27:56 PM
Fusion_Metroid posted...
To get the injection to work you need to put them in the order green (A1), white (E4), blue (D5), red (F2), yellow (D6) if I remember correctly, if that is what you were looking for.

That should be what I am looking for. =) I kind of want to make one Trip meaning that not going through the INSANE rooms more than once.

If someone does not mind what is the INSECTS name and what does it look like? =D
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon